Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Need VG Quest System UI Screenshots

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    January 14, 2015 6:13 PM PST

Hey all, 

I need screenshots of Vanguard's and EQ's quest system/UI (mostly VG, because I can still get at EQ).  Different configs, etc. are helpful.

thanks in advance.

please send .jpgs (the bigger the image size, the better) right to me:  brad@pantheonrotf.com

• 311 posts
    January 14, 2015 6:29 PM PST

Lol mostly took screenie's of VG's Dead Raid Mobs sorry.

• 311 posts
    January 14, 2015 6:50 PM PST

just removed a non useful picture

This post was edited by Kazingathi at January 15, 2015 1:39 AM PST
    • 34 posts
    January 14, 2015 6:57 PM PST
    I put the word out and your email address to folks I played and tested VG with, I don't have any but they might.
    • 144 posts
    January 14, 2015 7:01 PM PST

I have 100's of SS's of VG,  I will load up that hard drive and see if I can help

• 9115 posts
    January 14, 2015 7:02 PM PST

Please keep it on topic and related to VG Quest system/UI screenshots only guys, we have access to a ton of raid/mob screenshots but the quest system and quest UI is what Brad is specifically after at the moment.

Please email any related screenshots to brad@pantheonrotf.com

• 154 posts
    January 14, 2015 7:39 PM PST

Just curios does the VG emulator not have the same quest UI?

• 9115 posts
    January 14, 2015 7:47 PM PST
    cram9030 said:

In short, yes but it isn't implemented properly yet. I have pasted Brad's question on the forums over there to see if any one has screenshots specifically relating to the quest system/ui and if so to email them to Brad.

I have also sent a bunch through taken from the VGO Emulator, though there is no quest text or any active quests yet in game, it still shows the UI and tabs.

I know a few people we have them for sure, it's just getting the word to them ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 15, 2015 1:39 AM PST
    • 154 posts
    January 14, 2015 9:13 PM PST
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:

In short, yes but it isn't implemented properly yet. I have pasted Brad's question on the forums over there to see if any one has screenshots specifically relating to the quest system/ui and if so to email them to Brad.

I have also sent a bunch through taken from the VGO Emulator, though there is no quest text or any active quests yet in game, it still shows the UI and tabs.

I know a few people we have them for sure, it's just getting the word to them ;)

I figured it would not be as easy as just hoping on there and seeing them all.

• 9115 posts
    January 14, 2015 10:33 PM PST
    cram9030 said:
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:

I figured it would not be as easy as just hoping on there and seeing them all.

It is up and running for all to see but I don't want to derail this topic ;)

I also had a Dev reply over there and he said he will send Brad a big screenshot dump of collected Quest UI and System info within the next day or two which should help a lot.

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    January 15, 2015 1:47 AM PST

Ok, I received several good examples -- thanks all :)

• 179 posts
    January 15, 2015 7:36 AM PST

I'm pretty sure I also have some Video of almost all the UI system from Vanguard. I could also look up screen shots.

• 179 posts
    January 15, 2015 7:42 AM PST
    • 671 posts
    January 15, 2015 7:49 AM PST

Any chance you can post a few of those pics Brad. I'd like to see some old memories...  (of the quest UI)

edit: Sorry didn't update browser, thanks Anasyn!

This post was edited by Hieromonk at January 15, 2015 11:55 AM PST
    • 179 posts
    January 15, 2015 7:55 AM PST

Check out the video I posted has plenty of UI information.

• 82 posts
    January 15, 2015 9:46 AM PST
    Aradune said:

Ok, I received several good examples -- thanks all :)

Cool just sat down at work to start populating the UI windows but if your good i'll skip it then but if you need anything else specifically just let me know.