Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Testing Pantheon

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2023 1:53 AM PST

Hi,
    I have done a $100 pledge many years ago and followed the game through the years.

I really love the new style of the graphics, which is a step towards the original EQ1 pre-Luclin graphics which I loved so much. I personally think it was a step in the right direction. 

A friend got recently access to test the game. I would love to also get access to test the game! Please invite me!

I have a huge experience in playing MMO's, EQ1, EQ2, Vanguard, DaoC, Wow, etc. EQ1 pre Luclin is my favorite MMO.

Best Regards
    Grimday

This post was edited by grimday at December 23, 2023 3:43 AM PST
    • 1019 posts
    December 23, 2023 8:01 AM PST

You're invite is only $150 away!!

• 6 posts
    December 23, 2023 8:15 AM PST

It's about time beta testers get access to the game also (even if it's alpha), because we have waited already so many extra years. 

• 2045 posts
    December 23, 2023 11:42 AM PST

grimday said:

It's about time beta testers get access to the game also (even if it's alpha), because we have waited already so many extra years.

It has been a long wait for most of us, agreed.

Just to clarify, the game is not yet in alpha, alpha pledgers were invited to visit the PA test server. Alpha is at least many months away, if not much longer.

Beta is still a long ways away.

• 41 posts
    December 23, 2023 2:37 PM PST

If you want to assist more with testing then pledge more. It is as simple as that....

• 363 posts
    December 24, 2023 9:07 AM PST

Shadestomp said:

If you want to assist more with testing then pledge more. It is as simple as that....

Nah, it's not exactly as simple as that. First time I've ever paid $250 for a game that isn't even in beta yet.

• 363 posts
    December 24, 2023 9:20 AM PST

Anistosoles said:

Shadestomp said:

Nah, it's not exactly as simple as that. First time I've ever paid $250 for a game that isn't even in beta yet.

To clarify, I'm tired of waiting on a game that has taken this long (and perhaps longer) to come to fruition.If it happens, ok...if not, I'll be playing something else.

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 25, 2023 9:28 PM PST

grimday said:

We don't disagree, which is why we are running pre-alpha sessions with alpha pledges. We will get there, eventually!

• 1019 posts
    December 27, 2023 3:09 PM PST

grimday said:

I would agree.  This has been a rediculas amount of time for someone to wait on a return of investment. 

• 6 posts
    December 28, 2023 2:33 AM PST

I would like to see the following changes to the pledges:
    Add a new pledge, named something like "Keeper Pledge", that cost $50, that have the same advantage as the todays Watcher's pledge.
    Let Watcher's pledge be beta testers and increase price with $50.
    Let Legate Pledge, Protectors and Bloodsworn be Alpha testers and increase price with $50.
    Let the rest be Pre-Alpha testers and increase price with $50.

If you already own a pledge, you don't need to pay any extra $50 ofc.

Pre-Alpha testing have started now.
    Let Alpha testing start in februari or mars.

This will make more people happy towards VisionaryRealms and about the whole delayed situation. Also if more people can start testing the game more early, more people will buy pledges, knowing they can at least get something out of it (testing a game).

This post was edited by grimday at December 28, 2023 3:45 AM PST
    • 55 posts
    February 8, 2024 4:04 AM PST

Jothany said:

grimday said:

It has been a long wait for most of us, agreed.

Just to clarify, the game is not yet in alpha, alpha pledgers were invited to visit the PA test server. Alpha is at least many months away, if not much longer.

Beta is still a long ways away.

I agree.  I pledged my support money about 7 years ago and the game is still in pre-alpha.  No way would I pledge any more money without a hard release date and milestones that were consistently being met on time reasonably justifying that date, just to be able to play the game in its still infantile state for an extra week or two.

This post was edited by gamexilor1 at February 8, 2024 4:07 AM PST