Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

hah ha ha Gaaary?

• 810 posts
    December 3, 2023 9:10 PM PST
    I was watching some of the new vids and I think I ruined pantheon for myself with the above thought, so of course I had to share it.

I don't know how detailed the new character creation is, but I think it is clear what the default models are, perhaps VR should default to random.

While watching Nathan Napalm's vid and had a flashback to fallout 3. It was like seeing a group of Gary clones from fallout each with a different weapon, I can't unsee it.

For those unfamiliar with the vault, this is the entirety of the dialogue from the murderous clones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WwZ7G87v0g
    • 1279 posts
    December 4, 2023 8:19 AM PST
    Haha, I didn't see that part of the stream, but I imagine whatever exists right now for character creation is only the beginning. I'd be amazed if there aren't more customization options available at some point.
    • 810 posts
    December 4, 2023 11:38 PM PST
    Oh I have no worries about the future of it. I certainly wouldn't do customization myself on a temporary test PC unless they specifically asked for testing the customization either.

Sadly, it cannot be unseen.
    • 12 posts
    December 14, 2023 2:31 AM PST

Looking forward to seeing a screenshot of 100s of Garys lined up in front of the Thronefast City gates...
    We should make this happen on the 16th...