Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Pledges - Save the Date!

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 1, 2023 10:13 AM PST
    Mark your calendars, my friends. The Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen alpha test session will be happening on Saturday, December 16th, starting at 10AM PST (-8 GMT) and will run for approximately 24 hours. Emails will be going out next week with instructions and the game download link. All alpha-eligible pledges will be invited to participate.
    • 167 posts
    December 1, 2023 10:40 AM PST
    Awesome! Can't wait to get in and try it out.
    • 86 posts
    December 1, 2023 2:22 PM PST
    Sweet,I can't wait.
    • 3 posts
    December 1, 2023 3:23 PM PST
    Great news :)
    This post was edited by Rinvarian at December 3, 2023 9:16 AM PST
    • 27 posts
    December 1, 2023 4:17 PM PST
    (and there was much rejoicing) :D :D :D
    • 2 posts
    December 2, 2023 1:27 AM PST
    Can't wait to finally be able to see it!! I'm there
    • 902 posts
    December 2, 2023 3:22 AM PST
    Woo-hoo. So looking forward to it.
    • 17 posts
    December 2, 2023 4:58 AM PST
    Sounds like a party. Will be there.
    • 6 posts
    December 2, 2023 7:07 AM PST
    Looking forward to seeing the game and how it plays. I just have 1 question will we be able to report bugs and give feedback during and after the test phase?
    • 3852 posts
    December 2, 2023 7:55 AM PST
    Getting two week advance notice is much appreciated.

Being told how we will get the details is much appreciated.

Being told when we will get the details is much appreciated.
    • 513 posts
    December 2, 2023 3:23 PM PST
    Do we have an ETA on the email send-out? I got a two-week trip to the South soon...
    • 86 posts
    December 2, 2023 3:48 PM PST
    Nephretiti said:
    Do we have an ETA on the email send-out? I got a two-week trip to the South soon...

they've literally said dec 16th for testing, emails next week for downloads.
    • 2 posts
    December 3, 2023 8:58 AM PST
    Best Christmas Gift Ever! :)
    • 1404 posts
    December 3, 2023 12:26 PM PST
    Gaku said:
    Nephretiti said:

That’s true, but I would like a little more accurate on the email send as well. WHEN should I start worrying a mistake was made and I didn’t get mine? “Next Week” includes all the way up to Friday the 15, the day before testing. If I wait until then and don’t receive it, will I still have time to straighten it out before the testing?

Without more accurate info, I’m going to start spamming CS on Wednesday with “ didn’t receive my Alpha Invite “

This post was edited by Zorkon at December 3, 2023 12:26 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 3, 2023 12:41 PM PST

Zorkon said:
    Gaku said:
    Nephretiti said: Do we have an ETA on the email send-out? I got a two-week trip to the South soon...
    That’s true, but I would like a little more accurate on the email send as well. WHEN should I start worrying a mistake was made and I didn’t get mine? “Next Week” includes all the way up to Friday the 15, the day before testing. If I wait until then and don’t receive it, will I still have time to straighten it out before the testing? Without more accurate info, I’m going to start spamming CS on Wednesday with “ didn’t receive my Alpha Invite “

We will post an update when emails go out so you know when to look for them.

• 86 posts
    December 3, 2023 12:42 PM PST
    Zorkon said:
    Gaku said:
    Nephretiti said:

That’s true, but I would like a little more accurate on the email send as well. WHEN should I start worrying a mistake was made and I didn’t get mine? “Next Week” includes all the way up to Friday the 15, the day before testing. If I wait until then and don’t receive it, will I still have time to straighten it out before the testing?

Without more accurate info, I’m going to start spamming CS on Wednesday with “ didn’t receive my Alpha Invite “

They announced this on friday, and said emails to follow next week, today marks the first day of the next week. The 9th is the end of this week. So you should have a whole week of buffer time in between to ensure you receive an email and have the client downloaded beforehand.
    This post was edited by Gaku at December 3, 2023 12:43 PM PST
    • 20 posts
    December 3, 2023 2:48 PM PST
    Excited to dive in! Thanks for the updates and communication
    • 1479 posts
    December 3, 2023 2:51 PM PST
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Terrible that I'm already taken for a corporate dinner this day, but I will surely log afterwards or the day after.
    • 1404 posts
    December 3, 2023 3:53 PM PST
    Savanja said:]We will post an update when emails go out so you know when to look for them.

Thanks Savanja
    • 12 posts
    December 4, 2023 2:53 AM PST
    Just Pledged for Alpha, can't wait!!!
    • 6 posts
    December 4, 2023 8:55 AM PST
    i hope you're doing it by date pledged.
    • 2 posts
    December 4, 2023 9:41 AM PST
    Really really really looking forward to this!
    • 112 posts
    December 4, 2023 11:01 AM PST
    Awesome!
    • 26 posts
    December 4, 2023 11:11 AM PST
    Oh how wonderful!!!!
    • 14 posts
    December 4, 2023 2:06 PM PST
    Awesome news. The wait is nearly over.