Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Secret tome of history

• 233 posts
    November 21, 2023 1:33 AM PST
    "In times long past the world looked different, darker, more menacing, but still holding a sense of beauty and wonder.
    Scholars are in debate as to why the world changed, what power could possibly change the style of the world and all things in it.
    There are many, a vast majority infact that long for the old days when it was possible for the world to inspire fear and mystery, many aspects of life were made worse by this new look of Terminus, kings and beggers alike agree, that nothing is cool anymore, bears arent scary they just look like Pokemon and even the most ominus of cave or ruin looks like it was made by kids in fortnite.
    There are are rumours of another change coming, legends speak that one day the beings known as Dev'ir will change Terminus back to the old style, I hope these legends are true dear reader, as i fear for the population of Terminus at its time of awakening, should that day ever come"

This is from a old book you can find in game..........
    • 167 posts
    November 21, 2023 5:54 AM PST
    I assume you'd probably find this in this kids section, since it sounds like it was written by a child, right?
    • 233 posts
    November 21, 2023 10:44 AM PST
    Prevenge said:
    I assume you'd probably find this in this kids section, since it sounds like it was written by a child, right?

You think you're helping the game but you're not.
    Also dude ive created worlds.

Im self made retired at 30 in no reality do i not win, what can a mere boy like you say, grow up, enjoy your dead game,
    • 2052 posts
    November 21, 2023 3:55 PM PST
    Lets all resist the temptation of personal attacks. If you don't like or agree with what's posted, just ignore it.

This thread doesn't discuss actual Pantheon Game Lore, so it will now be moved to the 'Off-Topic Discussions' board.
    This post was edited by Jothany at November 21, 2023 4:00 PM PST