Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Can I get a refund?

This topic has been closed.
    • 6 posts
    November 1, 2023 8:40 AM PDT
    I didn't pay money for an extraction game like Tarkov. I own Tarkov. If I want to play Tarkov I will go play Tarkov. I'm an EQ EQ2 baby and honestly just wanted something to take me back to something familiar. Not another WoW rip off. Not another monetized to **** diablo 4. And not some bs rip off of another game.
    • 2419 posts
    November 1, 2023 8:44 AM PDT

No, you won't get a refund.

• 1284 posts
    November 1, 2023 9:35 AM PDT

This isn't an early access MMO, you pledged toward the development of an MMO, it's not actually released yet.  I'd give it a few more years.

• 2419 posts
    November 1, 2023 10:45 AM PDT

Ranarius said:

This isn't an early access MMO, you pledged toward the development of an MMO, it's not actually released yet.  I'd give it a few many more years.

Fixed that for you.

• November 1, 2023 10:55 AM PDT
    Vandraad said:
    Ranarius said: This isn't an early access MMO, you pledged toward the development of an MMO, it's not actually released yet. I'd give it a few many more years. Decades!
    And I fixed that for you.
    This post was edited by Porsche944TurboS at November 1, 2023 10:57 AM PDT
    • 2419 posts
    November 1, 2023 11:15 AM PDT
    Porsche944TurboS said: And I fixed that for you.

Touche, good sir..touche.
    This post was edited by Vandraad at November 1, 2023 11:16 AM PDT
    • 226 posts
    November 1, 2023 11:20 AM PDT
    This is why I think the game will never come out. If they are running out of money, and they are years away from being finished. How are they magically going to get more money? 247 clearly won't fill that gap.
    • 3852 posts
    November 1, 2023 11:47 AM PDT
    Sweety said:
    This is why I think the game will never come out. If they are running out of money, and they are years away from being finished. How are they magically going to get more money? 247 clearly won't fill that gap.

They won't. Their choices are:

1. Try and sell the extraction game and pray to all the Gods that it will raise money. The Gods will answer their prayers - I guarantee it. Odds are the answer will be "no".

2. Go back to the slow process of trying to develop a MMO with more difficulty than they had before they went half way down the extraction road.

3. Give up and call it quits.

I do not see (2) as being very likely.
    • 1284 posts
    November 1, 2023 1:11 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

Ranarius said:

This isn't an early access MMO, you pledged toward the development of an MMO, it's not actually released yet.  I'd give it a few many more years.

Fixed that for you.

I ALMOST did that exact fix on my own post with your name attached :P  .. but left it hanging for you ;)

• 48 posts
    November 1, 2023 2:25 PM PDT

dorotea said:
    Sweety said: This is why I think the game will never come out. If they are running out of money, and they are years away from being finished. How are they magically going to get more money? 247 clearly won't fill that gap.
    They won't. Their choices are: 1. Try and sell the extraction game and pray to all the Gods that it will raise money. The Gods will answer their prayers - I guarantee it. Odds are the answer will be "no". 2. Go back to the slow process of trying to develop a MMO with more difficulty than they had before they went half way down the extraction road. 3. Give up and call it quits. I do not see (2) as being very likely.

I am fairly sure they went with option 4 awhile back.

4. Keep lying about progress to the community so that they can keep selling pledges for a game that will never happen. 

• 1284 posts
    November 2, 2023 9:19 AM PDT

The question was answered, it's now morphing into the same topics as several other threads so this one is now locked.