Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Pantheon needs to do to survive

• 233 posts
    October 27, 2023 2:24 PM PDT
    Hello, the art style change is bad for this reason.

Nothing can be cool, scary or ominous with a cartoon art style, Joppa just did a QandA saying he wants the game to be unnerving.

Here is what I will do for you, since i put £350 into this game.

I will work as a consultant for you, for free, if you let me cook, i will give you 6 months for free.

What i can promise.

1. I will stop people hating on the game.

2. You will convert it back to the old art style.

3. I will guide the team on how to make something that will garner massive interest in the MMO, that you wont think of.

4. I will help you create systems that people will love, based on my 25 years experience playing only RPGs and MMOs.

5. If you really want to go all out I will make the game with you, i will share trade secrets and allow you to use parts of the worlds ive created over 15 years
    (Ive created several RPGs and MMOs on paper, as i cant code or draw)

Feel free to meme on this but im 100% serious, your game is going to be dead on arrival, you must understand this.
    I dont want any MMO to fail as competiton breeds execelence.

If a dev replies give me an email to contact and we will talk on how i can help.

For anyone else...does it seem like im joking... maybe just keep the insults to yourself this time.
    • 2052 posts
    October 27, 2023 4:44 PM PDT
    If you don't get a reply from VR within a reasonable amount of time (remembering this is Friday afternoon of a particularly hectic week), you can try sending your offer to their official contact email which is

contact@visionaryrealms.com

They also have an email specificially for those seeking a job with VR. If that interests you, the email is

jobs@visionaryrealms.com

If you prefer, they have an official mailing address at

7668 El Camino Real
    Suite 104-341
    Carlsbad, CA 92009
    USA

Good luck, Grimseethe
    This post was edited by Jothany at October 27, 2023 4:49 PM PDT