Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Absence of Content

• 206 posts
    September 19, 2023 7:35 AM PDT

It is sad to see all the content creaters out there making less and less content. I know that Pantheon is in a bit of a rebuild with all the new art and such. Haven't seen any ample stuff from Bazgrim lately. Wish that they had more content to make videos about. Hopefully this next push of development gives the content creators more to work with. Especially all the playable race models being completed. I honestly think that Pantheon would look like they have moved loads of progress forward when they actually put all class models in game. I want to see Skar and DM pretty badly. Thoughts?

This post was edited by Valorous1 at September 19, 2023 2:23 PM PDT
    • 37 posts
    September 19, 2023 9:02 AM PDT
    Depends on how tight things remain once 24/7 testing goes live. They are very much at the mercy of what VR allows them to do. Their hiatus did pretty much coincide with VRs decisions to change the art in May. I assume they knew nothing was worth investing time and effort until this was ready to be showcased. I'm assuming by class you mean races. After seeing the humans, I am curious to see how the Skar turn out because atm it looks too disney cartoony to me.

The real content will be when they let go of the NDA. I think there will be some interesting videos of all the PA weirdness combined with players able to stream and create freely.
    • 1279 posts
    September 19, 2023 11:20 AM PDT

I'm not really a great one to comment on this because I am not a consumer of content creation online.  I won't go too much into that, but I will agree that the lack of content creation indicates a lack of things to talk about.  

I'm guessing there will be a lot more to talk about after VR starts releasing info that includes the new art.  But redman323 already said what I would have said.  It's all about the NDA.  People will start sharing more info as VR allows it.

On a slightly related note - I prefer to get my info about the game directly from VR.  As new races and classes are available for public consumption I assume VR will be showing it off themselves.

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    September 19, 2023 12:51 PM PDT

I love our content creators so much and it pains us to not have anything to share for them to play off of. We can't wait to get everyone back into the fold with lots of sharing so they have something to talk about.

• 326 posts
    September 19, 2023 4:50 PM PDT

I too noticed the Baz is M.I.A. I hope all is well with him.

Then again, I have stopped looking for PA-related content, so there is that.

This post was edited by Thunderleg at September 19, 2023 4:52 PM PDT
    • 295 posts
    September 20, 2023 8:29 PM PDT

Bazgrim has made it known several times that he is focusing on other things/hobbies while Pantheon went "dark" and will pick back up went VR does. I'm also sad about the lull in content creator's making Pantheon content, but understand why they made their decisions. Pantheon Plus made a similar decision and discussed it in their last "Rewind."

I was introduced to Pantheon by Nathan Napalm and Bazgrim(and later Pantheon Plus), so I hold them in high esteem and support their content. I became a Pantheon 'fanboy' before I even started watching official VR content. They are wonderful ambassadors for the game. I also want to make a very special shoutout to Pantheon Plus. I very much enjoyed all their content, hard work and creativity they have put into Pantheon over the years. They have introduced me to a wonderful community of folks that I still follow and support. Their weekly "Rewind" and Aftershows were "Must Watch TV" for me.

I would like for VR to give them some exclusive tidbits of content going forward. We are approaching a time when VR is going 24/7 and, hopefully, speeding up production. That means a lot more info about Pantheon will be released in the upcoming months. A lore nugget to Therek and more streaming from Pantheon Plus, a sneek peek of content and more streaming for Nathan, some juicy exclusive reveals for a Baz flash are all possible with the upcoming increase in development. It helps VR and spreads Pantheon beyong what just VR can do with folks who sincerely appreciate their game and want them to succeed.