Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Uno de mis temas favoritos.

• 295 posts
    December 17, 2022 10:40 PM PST

(One of my favorite subjects)

There many topics that have been talked about and discussed to the point that we are tired of hearing about them. Some of those very same topics that are annoying for some are favorites of others...such is life.

What are some of your favorite things to discuss or hear about in Pantheon?

I was reading Discord and someone mentioned that they still haven't decided what race/class combo they wanted to try first or make their Main. It brought a smile to my face becasue I never get tired of hearing a healthy discussion about what race/class choices the community(especially new members becasue I can feel the excited interest in their tone) likes.

I like reading both the anticipation and constructive thoughts regarding a Developer's Live Stream and Newsletter. 

I have many more, but would like to give other's a chance and read yours.

(No, I don't speak Spanish. I was just being silly naming my post)

This post was edited by Dikenzu at December 19, 2022 10:50 PM PST
    • 763 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:43 AM PST

This is actually a good point... if you can play any race/class combination, then:
    - does it matter?
    - are races just re-textures or each other?

Like many, I want Races to matter! Significant differences in Racial choices, be it starting areas, Classes, Racial abilities, size, (hopefully) movement rates)...

Will I choose a Gnome? Nope, for obvious reasons!
    Will I choose a halfling? ... depends ... do they have hairy toes?
    Will I choose an Elf? Nope, just too uppity for me.

So, my choice will be ********/******* obviously.

This post was edited by Evoras at December 18, 2022 2:44 AM PST
    • 888 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:53 AM PST

Dikenzu said:

What are some of your favorite things to discuss or hear about in Pantheon?

Suggestions and ideas.  I really enjoy coming up with creative ideas and hope the developers find inspiration from some of them or even deem one good enough to use.  Creativity is contagious. 

• 3852 posts
    December 18, 2022 7:14 AM PST

I will play every class I can - though surely some will not suit my preferences and I will not play them long. I am older and slower than I used to be - worse vision and hearing - this annoying thing called entropy. Since there is more room for error with a dps role, that is what I try to be for grouping. But if there is a reasonable path for solo play I will also play classes that I do not want to play in groups, and if maxing out every craft requires X characters I will play X characters if I can have enough character slots. I won't be one of the first to maximum level "wasting" so much time on crafting and "alts" but I can live with that.

I will try every normal sized race. Large races block too much of the screen in most games - I want to see more. Small races give an awkward camera angle or make visibility difficult in woods, bushes and tall grass in many games . So I will test them out but focus on the normal size races.

This post was edited by dorotea at December 18, 2022 7:14 AM PST
    • 727 posts
    December 19, 2022 4:32 AM PST

DaHjaj targhwIj 'ej QomwI'lI' 'ej naDevvo' qemwI'lIj. wej SuvwI' Dire-Lord tlhIngan SuvwI' Warrior jIH. HIvlaHpu' 'e' qaSpa', HoSghajqu' ghaH. batlh ghoplIj batlh je. qaStaHvIS DIS poH veS, 'ej qa'lI' qengtaHvIS DIS poH vengwI'. wej Druid Halfling tlhInganpu'. nughoSmoHmeH qeylIS qa' 'e' vIHar.

• 2756 posts
    December 19, 2022 9:11 AM PST

I love to discuss anything about Pantheon, even if it's been covered before. Things change. People change. Pantheon changes.

As long as the discussions aren't pointlessly negative and pessimistic, then I'm up for it, minor or major, trivial or fundamental.

I'm a backer because I want to see it done, but also because I want to be involved.

• 295 posts
    December 19, 2022 10:52 PM PST

StoneFish said:

DaHjaj targhwIj 'ej QomwI'lI' 'ej naDevvo' qemwI'lIj. wej SuvwI' Dire-Lord tlhIngan SuvwI' Warrior jIH. HIvlaHpu' 'e' qaSpa', HoSghajqu' ghaH. batlh ghoplIj batlh je. qaStaHvIS DIS poH veS, 'ej qa'lI' qengtaHvIS DIS poH vengwI'. wej Druid Halfling tlhInganpu'. nughoSmoHmeH qeylIS qa' 'e' vIHar.

You don't say? Hmm interesting take...