Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Content Creators Assemble! Make Trailers for a prize!

• 342 posts
    October 3, 2022 8:01 AM PDT

And Draq has joined the fray with a creative trailer covering the human aspect of the game. Great idea. We have a lot of different takes on what a trailer for Pantheon can be since it means so many things to so many people. Great job and keep them coming. Dec 5 is deadline.

https://youtu.be/12MpyK8hseI

This post was edited by Benonai at October 3, 2022 8:01 AM PDT
    • 342 posts
    November 4, 2022 8:59 AM PDT

One month remaining on the contest.  If you haven't done one and wanted to, there's still plenty of time to get it together.

• 57 posts
    November 4, 2022 10:45 AM PDT

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"  I dig it. 

• 2138 posts
    November 5, 2022 5:38 AM PDT

I have to comfirm prize things (what I may have to give, to offer for this thing, thisis cool)

• 342 posts
    November 6, 2022 1:15 PM PST
    Hey Manouk, this eill be a leather Keychain, appropriately sized. It will have the Pantheon symbol on one side and either the class, race, or name on the other.
    • 342 posts
    November 14, 2022 1:55 PM PST

Hey yall.  I have a new vid, just for fun.  I wanted to see how many deaths I could find in the streams so far.  I still think I missed a few and didn't show a whole party wipe (there were three that I found) but was enough to eek out a 1 minute vid.

BTW, I found this song.  It was Joppa's original version of "Terminus", the familiar theme of Pantheon.  I think he was right to change it.  Something about it feels like I've heard it before.....

https://youtu.be/RSnrJwB9j-8

• 128 posts
    November 14, 2022 2:24 PM PST

Love the concept and the execution of it so far.   I have to say that of the six I saw, I liked Therek's the best.   The only critique I would make is that the one video that shows a lot of others games in their Pantheon trailer, probably shouldn't :)

Draq's was great on the people too :)

• 122 posts
    November 15, 2022 3:59 PM PST

Tried my hand at video editing, was a bit rough but I thought the result ended up pretty good!

Pantheon Fan-Made Trailer

• 197 posts
    November 16, 2022 4:43 AM PST

Morraak said:

Tried my hand at video editing, was a bit rough but I thought the result ended up pretty good!

I was so confused at first! Lol. Love the approach you took and presentation style. Well done! 

• 342 posts
    November 16, 2022 11:25 AM PST

Morraak said:

Morraak!  That was great for first time!  

• 393 posts
    November 17, 2022 11:44 AM PST

Wow. Great job all! I'm impressed with the variety of takes and styles.

I liked Morraak's creativity, humor, and pointedness by wrapping different elements together into a cohessive message.

But all are great. Thanks for sharing and the time you spent putting them together!

• 122 posts
    November 18, 2022 1:51 AM PST

Thanks you guys!  I appreciate the comments and thoughts on it =).

• 768 posts
    November 29, 2022 11:17 AM PST

A fresh take on things, Morraak. It was quite enjoyable.  Thank you... 

• 122 posts
    November 30, 2022 2:06 PM PST

Thanks for the kind words Barin, glad you enjoyed =)