Forums » News and Announcements

The May Newsletter is Live

• 30 posts
    May 19, 2022 5:17 AM PDT

The May 2022 Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen newsletter is now live. Get updated on the progress of our alpha roadmap and more.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/_2022/may/

• 2052 posts
    May 19, 2022 1:03 PM PDT

Reward of one farthing offered for identification of a typo in the Newsletter

On a separate note, is VR considering a position of Proofreader any time in the future?

:)

• 9115 posts
    May 19, 2022 2:07 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Reward of one farthing offered for identification of a typo in the Newsletter

On a separate note, is VR considering a position of Proofreader any time in the future?

:)

Where's the typo mate?

• 2052 posts
    May 19, 2022 2:20 PM PDT

In the "month in review" page, the first section about the Dev stream, the last bullet point.

" on Sorhiryth as new props were created and added, farthing along the process of its development, including the announcement of in-city gliders."

Unless that's a term of use that I've never heard, I'm guessing ya'll meant "furthering along..."

• 394 posts
    May 19, 2022 2:38 PM PDT

I dont know makes sense to me, though I usually eat Taco Bell to get my work farthing along.

• 2052 posts
    May 19, 2022 4:31 PM PDT

Have to say thanks for all that beautiful, hi-res scenery in this month's Newsletter. Those shots are awesome!

I'm not sure how VR knew that 2 days ago I hooked up my new 1440 monitor and was really needing some good wallpaper for it, but I sure appreciate it :)

Oh and I really like the info about the Monk too Lol. Previously I wasn't so sure about the Chakra Gates, but Monk is looking more appealing with everything you reveal.

• 252 posts
    May 20, 2022 8:07 PM PDT

I'm really hoping that once HDRP and ViNL are wrapped up we will get to see more gameplay streams, like the good old 3 hour streams we used to get. I'm probably unique in that while I appreciate the info-dumps; they don't excite me. It is seeing people in-game playing that gets my blood pumping.

And while he isn't probably universally loved, I personally love the long form Cohh gameplay streams.  They are what got me hooked on the game and why I pledged back in '18.

This post was edited by Ruinar at May 20, 2022 8:25 PM PDT
    • 2052 posts
    May 20, 2022 8:34 PM PDT

Ruinar said: I'm probably unique in that while I appreciate the info-dumps; they don't excite me. It is seeing people in-game playing that gets my blood pumping.

I don't think you're that far outside the mainstream. I can get pretty excited by the info dumps if they concern a class or mechanic that I'm interested in, but no there's no question I enjoy the gameplay streams more than any others that VR puts out. I'd guess most of us on the forums prefer them as well.

It did take me a stream or two to warm up to Cohh back in the beginning, but now I really enjoy an hour or three of him ingame.

• 295 posts
    May 21, 2022 12:26 AM PDT

Ruinar said:

I'm really hoping that once HDRP and ViNL are wrapped up we will get to see more gameplay streams, like the good old 3 hour streams we used to get. I'm probably unique in that while I appreciate the info-dumps; they don't excite me. It is seeing people in-game playing that gets my blood pumping.

And while he isn't probably universally loved, I personally love the long form Cohh gameplay streams.  They are what got me hooked on the game and why I pledged back in '18.

Those streams are the absolute best. My favorites are the ones that Nathan Napalm, Bazgrim and Pantheon Plus(Therek and Minus) made. I have watched those at least 3-4 times each. I'm really looking forward to them(with Desryn and Drak) getting back in again. 

• 295 posts
    May 21, 2022 12:31 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Ruinar said: I'm probably unique in that while I appreciate the info-dumps; they don't excite me. It is seeing people in-game playing that gets my blood pumping.

I don't think you're that far outside the mainstream. I can get pretty excited by the info dumps if they concern a class or mechanic that I'm interested in, but no there's no question I enjoy the gameplay streams more than any others that VR puts out. I'd guess most of us on the forums prefer them as well.

It did take me a stream or two to warm up to Cohh back in the beginning, but now I really enjoy an hour or three of him ingame.

The last stream they did with Cohh was my favorite with him. After that was The making of Faerthale one. I have enjoyed them all though.

• 8 posts
    May 22, 2022 5:00 AM PDT

I really like that the pantheon team lets me know what's up on their progress. That might sound a bit ordinary, but its true.