Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I'm a cheap date

• 727 posts
    December 5, 2021 8:09 AM PST

If you were to give me a stack of 'level 1 Rat Tails' in game and present it like a gift. I'll likely help you out for the whole gaming session.  

• 2053 posts
    December 5, 2021 3:00 PM PST

Hey man, that's a really nice looking, jewel-encrusted sword you got there. I'll trade ya this fresh loaf of AWESOME banana-nut bread that my cook just made for it. Here, try a slice....

• 80 posts
    December 5, 2021 4:59 PM PST

StoneFish said:

If you were to give me a stack of 'level 1 Rat Tails' in game and present it like a gift. I'll likely help you out for the whole gaming session.  

Haha one of those "helper" types. If you die somewhere far away and you know one of these just send a sending and they'll /always/ ress you. Diamond in the rough!

• 223 posts
    December 6, 2021 2:42 AM PST

Ahhhh memories. Running into CB, casting PotG on some newbs and running off into the sunset. 

I had someone reach out to me a year later remembering that experience. By that point, they too were a max level Druid :)

• 727 posts
    December 9, 2021 10:11 AM PST

Jothany said:

Hey man, that's a really nice looking, jewel-encrusted sword you got there. I'll trade ya this fresh loaf of AWESOME banana-nut bread that my cook just made for it. Here, try a slice....

I can't resist, it's a deal.