Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Has anyone offered Henry Cavill am alpha slot

• 727 posts
    October 28, 2021 9:31 AM PDT

Has anyone offered Henry Cavill an alpha slot?

He's a gamer with a big profile.  I bet he would enjoy Pantheon. 

This post was edited by StoneFish at October 28, 2021 9:35 AM PDT
    • 2053 posts
    October 28, 2021 12:10 PM PDT

When I saw the title of your post on the index, I paused to see if I could imagine what humorous connection you were going to make between Panth and the roles Henry has played - I guessed something to do with The Witcher - before I opened the thread. Then I look, and find only a simple, intelligent suggestion for good publicity about Pantheon. Veeeerrry tricky, Little Halfling!

I agree he would be a good person to cultivate as a supporter of Panth. Given the busy lifestyle of people in his profession, I think any efforts should wait until he could log in and play on his own schedule. The opening of Alpha, Beta or Release would be good.

Perhaps VR should reserve the name Geralt of Rivia, just in case :)

• 3852 posts
    October 29, 2021 4:04 PM PDT

Special favors for streamers? Free access? Whatever server(s) they pick being flooded with admiring fans perhaps to the great detriment of normal paying customers. 

Sure I see the marketing benefits and maybe the benefit to the game is worth the costs but I don't think of the possibility with any great fondness.

• 1019 posts
    October 29, 2021 6:45 PM PDT

I did my best to avoid server's that I knew streamers were going to be on when I picked up New World.

• 727 posts
    November 3, 2021 10:47 AM PDT

I want many many people to discover and play this game.   

Gates open, come on in.