Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

If only I had Terminus to look forward to today

• 727 posts
    June 9, 2021 11:27 AM PDT

If only I had Terminus to look forward too today.

It's hot.

I'm stressed. Jobs going poorly.  Communication is lacking on jobs.  People are unreliable. The town roadwork got delayed until the busiest time of year.  I have to put people up because there is no housing.  I can't get extra employees because again, no housing.  I have to constantly cancel appointments because the schedule keeps being changed daily.  It's all just a huge pain in my backside.  

If only I could log into a world of adventure and magic where my greatest concern would be how angry I'll make this Orc when I slap him on the rump and run away.

Good times

• 612 posts
    June 9, 2021 1:48 PM PDT

That Orc was just trying to find a place to stay because there is no housing!

• 2053 posts
    June 9, 2021 2:14 PM PDT

Shaman casts "Echo of the Rainlands" on StoneFish, sending forth cool, restorative waters to all nearby allies.

This post was edited by Jothany at June 9, 2021 2:14 PM PDT
    • 727 posts
    June 10, 2021 5:38 PM PDT

GoofyWarriorGuy said:

That Orc was just trying to find a place to stay because there is no housing!

Ha. Welcome to the party pal.

• 727 posts
    June 10, 2021 5:40 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Shaman casts "Echo of the Rainlands" on StoneFish, sending forth cool, restorative waters to all nearby allies.

You and I are going to game together.

• 2053 posts
    June 11, 2021 1:16 PM PDT

StoneFish said: You and I are going to game together.

I've been planning on that since I learned about your Banana-Nut-Bread fetish!

• 97 posts
    June 14, 2021 9:34 PM PDT

Ah yes..I remember back in the days of a freshly launched Anarchy Online and SWTOR - I'd look forward to exploring those worlds and revealing its mysteries. No matter how bad a day I'd have,

looking forward towards stepping into the digital world and putting the analog world behind me for a few hours.

• 727 posts
    June 16, 2021 7:03 PM PDT

That's the dream.  An electronic fantasyland with story and challenge with friends and.. a large supply of Banana Nut Bread and tea.  Can we hope to keep Terminus alive long enough I die at the keyboard?  45 years? I can make it to 90ish right?  I'll just give up the meth and tiger taunting. 

• 2053 posts
    August 11, 2021 11:32 PM PDT

StoneFish said: That's the dream.  An electronic fantasyland with story and challenge with friends and.. a large supply of Banana Nut Bread and tea.  Can we hope to keep Terminus alive long enough I die at the keyboard?  45 years? I can make it to 90ish right?  I'll just give up the meth and tiger taunting. 

I'm thinking maybe you should give up the taunting FIRST. The meth might be why the tigers haven't caught you yet.