Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Aradune TLP, Everquest

• 390 posts
    March 19, 2020 11:39 AM PDT
    • 557 posts
    March 19, 2020 2:10 PM PDT

AKA, how many ways can we keep milking this same old cow?

Anything from Daybreak/Darkpaw gets a hard pass from me.

• 390 posts
    March 19, 2020 3:35 PM PDT

it's not like you're going to be playing Pantheon in the next 4-5 years 

just posted for those interested .... move on if you're not ..........

• 379 posts
    March 19, 2020 10:46 PM PDT

I am waiting to see what the ruleset is, but I might be interested. If it starts in Classic again w/ 12 week unlocks..hard pass from me.

• 844 posts
    March 20, 2020 6:49 AM PDT

If they launch them immediately they might have something. But in a few months it will be too late.

• 12 posts
    March 21, 2020 7:41 PM PDT

Fragile said:

I am waiting to see what the ruleset is, but I might be interested. If it starts in Classic again w/ 12 week unlocks..hard pass from me.

Yep. If it were 12 month unlocks, I coud definitely get behind that. 12 weeks is just too fast for me.

• 379 posts
    March 25, 2020 2:54 AM PDT
    I meant that 12 weeks was too slow, lol.
    • 844 posts
    March 25, 2020 6:49 AM PDT

LoL

• 2053 posts
    March 25, 2020 9:07 AM PDT

Flapp said: it's not like you're going to be playing Pantheon in the next 4-5 years 

It's not like there haven't been plenty of threads to complain about the pace of development already

If you can't talk about anything else without doing so...... just move on....

• 379 posts
    March 26, 2020 2:21 AM PDT
    Flapp is my favorite person to read on these forums, keep 'em coming!
    • 390 posts
    March 26, 2020 10:29 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Flapp said: it's not like you're going to be playing Pantheon in the next 4-5 years 

It's not like there haven't been plenty of threads to complain about the pace of development already

If you can't talk about anything else without doing so...... just move on....

don't wanna hear what i have to say. move on and quit reading my posts.  this was about EQ. some ****** had to provoke the 4-5 year comment. 

• 2053 posts
    March 26, 2020 12:40 PM PDT

Oh sure, I understand. Celandor criticizing Daybreak Games would absolutely FORCE just about anyone to complain about Pantheon's pace of development. (I think it's one of the corollaries to Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity, actually)

For a laugh you might want to lookup the definition of Irony sometime, especially as it relates to this comment on a public forum:

Flapp said: don't wanna hear what i have to say. move on and quit reading my posts.

• 384 posts
    April 16, 2020 10:41 AM PDT

I'm thinking about it but waiting to see what the rule set will be - we've been playing on Mangler and it's been a lot of fun. We've still got plenty of  time to kill til pantheon arrives so at this point I'm thinking EQ will be my MMO home until that happens. I've tried others but nothing has that same appeal.

• 810 posts
    May 19, 2020 8:49 PM PDT
    The progression servers still use all the revamped zones, drop tables, rules for abilities and the like right?

Rats dropping shoulder pads and the like?