Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Herseys Chocolate syrup.

• 1019 posts
    November 23, 2017 8:02 AM PST

Is it bad that I fill up a quarter of my glass with chocolate syrup and the other 3/4's with milk?  

• 98 posts
    November 23, 2017 8:56 AM PST

Yes, because making your own is cheaper!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/210084/chocolate-syrup/

• 1019 posts
    November 23, 2017 9:30 AM PST

Well, luckily Sorn, I've been mixing and baking all day today, so this isn't totally out of the question.  However, I did just buy a large bottle of Hersey's so I'll use that up first.

Just finished making deviled eggs for the first time, and just finished eating 6 deviled eggs.

• 633 posts
    November 23, 2017 3:55 PM PST

Kittik said:

Is it bad that I fill up a quarter of my glass with chocolate syrup and the other 3/4's with milk?  

Is it made with real sugar?  I prefer with real sugar myself.

• 1019 posts
    November 23, 2017 5:24 PM PST

No clue, I know I'm just dissapointed that it runs out so fast.  I get about 6 glasses of milk, and then the chocolate is gone.

• 557 posts
    November 23, 2017 9:04 PM PST

Sounds like my wife with Bailey's in her coffee.   It started out with about half an inch of baileys and then pour in the coffee.   I think now she adds the coffee with an eyedropper.

• 1019 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:57 AM PST

Celandor said:

Sounds like my wife with Bailey's in her coffee.   It started out with about half an inch of baileys and then pour in the coffee.   I think now she adds the coffee with an eyedropper.

Hahaha, thats funny.  Well, at least she's happy, or if not happy, then drunk.  lol...