Forums » News and Announcements

Ding - We got another level!

• 208 posts
    May 22, 2017 6:34 PM PDT

Interesting choice Zoeii.  I was presented with that choice quite often in my early tabletop days of gaming and I learned real fast always go with the one that looks used because the other was often cursed in some way :P..  I understand the balance and weight of the weapon and sometimes they do make walls look so much better :)  Welcome again and glad to have ya on board!  now on with the game!!

• VR Staff
    • 50 posts
    May 22, 2017 6:40 PM PDT

Sogotp said:

Interesting choice Zoeii.  I was presented with that choice quite often in my early tabletop days of gaming and I learned real fast always go with the one that looks used because the other was often cursed in some way :P..  I understand the balance and weight of the weapon and sometimes they do make walls look so much better :)  Welcome again and glad to have ya on board!  now on with the game!!

Oh the roleplayer in me was definitely feeling a trap :)  But, the MMO player in me was saying "go for the shiney one."

• 3237 posts
    May 22, 2017 8:25 PM PDT

I am so happy to see EQOA in the background of recent hires.  It was a truly amazing game and it's really awesome to know that we have people working on Pantheon who were able to experience it.  Congrats Zoeii on joining team VR and I hope working on Pantheon brings as much fulfillment to you as did playing some of the games that helped inspire it.  VR is taking names and means business!  Let's get this party started!!!

• 624 posts
    May 22, 2017 10:32 PM PDT

Warmest welcome Zoeii.  Testing is challenging, often dull, and usually thankless.  But when you root out that nasty bug, shine a spotlight on it, and watch the team squash it....ah, priceless!  Do have some fun in the new job.

letsee now, Tim - Lead tester.  Kim - Senior tester.  Hey VR, did I mention my name is Jim?  Or it could be with a quick trip to the courthouse and 100$.

• 9115 posts
    May 22, 2017 11:23 PM PDT

Kumu said:

Warmest welcome Zoeii.  Testing is challenging, often dull, and usually thankless.  But when you root out that nasty bug, shine a spotlight on it, and watch the team squash it....ah, priceless!  Do have some fun in the new job.

letsee now, Tim - Lead tester.  Kim - Senior tester.  Hey VR, did I mention my name is Jim?  Or it could be with a quick trip to the courthouse and 100$.

Hahaha! :D

• 21 posts
    May 23, 2017 12:22 AM PDT

Welcome to the team Zoeii.   

• 78 posts
    May 23, 2017 3:28 AM PDT

Welcome to the team and community Zoeii =]

• 29 posts
    May 23, 2017 5:22 AM PDT

Welcome to the family! Squash those bugs and don't forget you got a community behind to raid'em if ever! :D

• 189 posts
    May 23, 2017 3:40 PM PDT
    Hi hi and welcome!
    • 80 posts
    May 24, 2017 5:18 AM PDT

Welcome to the family Zoeii. 

• 169 posts
    May 24, 2017 11:56 AM PDT
    Welcome Zoeii, its nice to see fellow Eqoa players on the team.
    So..what server you play on, and whats your fav memory of EQOA
    • VR Staff
    • 50 posts
    May 24, 2017 4:03 PM PDT

Megaera said: Welcome Zoeii, its nice to see fellow Eqoa players on the team. So..what server you play on, and whats your fav memory of EQOA

Thank you everyone!

I was on Marr's Fist and it is hard to pick just one favorite memory. My shining moment on my druid was the day that I finally killed Lady Vox and looted her robe for my portal to PoS quest, after 6 months of camping her.

• 999 posts
    May 24, 2017 5:23 PM PDT

Re-welcome Zoeii,

Always a good thing to see a long-standing community member become a crucial part of the team :).

• 363 posts
    May 26, 2017 8:26 AM PDT

Ooooo and EQOA Veteran, I approve this message.

• 26 posts
    May 27, 2017 10:38 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 18 posts
    May 31, 2017 2:14 PM PDT

Welcome weclome !

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2017 8:32 AM PDT

Yay! more people! Welcome Zoeii!!

• 18 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:05 PM PDT

Great to have you here Zoeii and welcome!