Forums » News and Announcements

Season 1 Trailer, Season 2 Teaser

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    March 19, 2024 8:00 AM PDT

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is in its 5th week of Season One: Into the Pass and is quickly approaching Season Two. If you haven't had a chance to get in game, there is still time. Supporter pledges (starting at $50) get you the game plus a week of access during each season. Season 1 Supporter access starts Saturday, March 23rd.

Check out our Season 1 trailer and get a small peek at Season 2: The Mouth of Madness in this new trailer video from Pantheon!

• 173 posts
    March 21, 2024 3:41 AM PDT

This popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday. It was a FUN watch! I’d love to see a short teaser video every week or two.

• 1404 posts
    April 8, 2024 2:30 PM PDT

I just watched the video.

Interestingly the advertisement that played prior to the Video was about ED. Does that have anything to do with how long it's been taking to build this game?

• 2045 posts
    April 9, 2024 10:49 PM PDT

Zorkon said: I just watched the video.

Interestingly the advertisement that played prior to the Video was about ED. Does that have anything to do with how long it's been taking to build this game?

Choice of which advertisement gets played on Youtube is not based on the content of the video so much as what Google (the owner of Youtube) may know about the person watching the video. It's called 'targeted advertising' and is common across the internet, on all manner of websites.

This post was edited by Jothany at April 9, 2024 10:51 PM PDT