Forums » News and Announcements

Alpha Pledges - Friday Stress Test!

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    December 20, 2023 2:27 PM PST

Thank you so much for participating in this week's test session for alpha pledges. The feedback has been great and we have one more task to ask of you. 

This Friday, December 22nd starting at 11AM PST, running through Saturday, December 23rd at 10AM PST we are inviting this week's alpha pledges back, all at the same time, to play for a stress test. Your server will still be the only server available to you, but it will include players from Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's sessions. Characters from the previous sessions have NOT been wiped, so you will be able to continue from where you left off.

See you in game!

This post was edited by Savanja at December 20, 2023 2:27 PM PST
    • 29 posts
    December 20, 2023 9:31 PM PST

This is great news thank you!

• 25 posts
    December 20, 2023 11:20 PM PST

Not as bad as I expected. Still not a fan of the art... but it can be dialed in.

• 4 posts
    December 21, 2023 3:23 PM PST

Awesome! thanks for the oppurtunity ~

• 75 posts
    December 21, 2023 3:38 PM PST

I had fun. My class was an interesting choice to level but was a good time. Hopefully this stress test will allow you guys to look at stats and see how it handles everything

• 2 posts
    December 21, 2023 5:33 PM PST
    I cannot wait! I'm looking forwards to the other races coming to play at some point!
    • 20 posts
    December 21, 2023 10:04 PM PST

Good day today.  Seemed very stable.  Great mechanics!  I can see this developing nicely.  Keep with VR :)