Posted date / 01.11.17
1) What is your main character's in-game name and how did you come up with it?
Kelem, which it's actually backwards! If you turn it around it is Melek which means "King " :) We are all Kings in some way, so it fit nicely with what I do: gaming :)
2) What interests you the most about Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen?
The dedication of the dev team. Nothing moves me more than passionate people and the Pantheon dev team is very passionate about what they are doing. That in itself is enough for me :) With a dev team like Pantheon has, this game can be nothing less than awesome!
3) What will your main race and class be and why?
Dwarven Cleric. Dwarves have a rich history with Terminus, being the first race to settle in and call it home. They are sturdy for battle and have a kingship stature. A Healer of this nature is totally who I am :)
4) What is your favorite system, mechanic or feature so far in Pantheon?
Group focus :) Although it is cool to reign solo, I believe there is much more glory when achievements are made with a group of friends! :)
5) If you could enter the game and visit anywhere in Terminus for 1 hour, where would you go and why?
The Whispering Lands. Something mystic about the name of this place and with the perception system it just seems there would be so much to learn from these lands. Would really be cool to hear low whispers coming to you, enticing you to travel deeper into uncharted territory where no one has ever returned from :)
6) Finally, if you had to choose between being locked in Thronefast without a torch or being trapped inside the body of a Boa snake in Wild's End, what would you choose and why?
Being trapped in the body of a Boa Snake would rock, could you imagine the fun I could have with that! Scaring the heck out of folks rolling around in there while the snake is cruising around; speaking to people making them think they are losing their mind hearing voices; waiting for that exit cue, it's a slippery slope! :)