Forums » News and Announcements

The January Newsletter Just Hit The Newsstand!

• 9115 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:00 AM PST

The January Newsletter Just Hit The Newsstand!

In this months newsletter, we take a look back over 2018

A lot has happened over the last year and we take this opportunity to take a look back over our progress plus look ahead at what's to come in 2019.

https://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_january_intro/

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing

• 81 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:48 AM PST

Awsome! keep going guys, you're doing great!

• 248 posts
    January 16, 2019 6:11 AM PST

Thank you for the newsletter and a big welcome to Ross Armstrong!

It was fun to read just how much happend in 2018, it was a busy year. I loved reading Tales from the Fire, I am now looking forward to listning to Chris Kanes version of it :)
    The Elf Rogue looked awesome and the flowers are going to look so beautiful in game. Can't wait to enjoy this world!

-sorte.

• 438 posts
    January 16, 2019 6:22 AM PST
    Welcome Ross. Looking forward to seeing your work dude
    • 523 posts
    January 16, 2019 6:36 AM PST

Newsletter was exactly what I expected, which is perfectly fine.  A review of 2018 accomplishments, an indepth interview with the new high profile animation lead, some interesting concept art, and another solid lore feature.

Next month, I hope they follow up on some of the nuggets they dropped in this newsletter.  1)   How exactly are they revamping the Perception System (in detail), and 2)  More information on the other recent hires and soon to be hires, and 3)  At some point we get an official unveiling of the Druid and Summoner with their own streams.

• 3 posts
    January 16, 2019 7:14 AM PST

The passion behind this team is inspiring! Thank you for providing these updates and keep up the great work!

• 27 posts
    January 16, 2019 9:21 AM PST
    Question what were the internal goals and their rough timeline as stated in the newsletter?
    • 52 posts
    January 16, 2019 9:40 AM PST

Man reading this just wets one's appetite for more...... Details please as best you can..... 8)

This post was edited by Albe at January 16, 2019 9:42 AM PST
    • 2138 posts
    January 16, 2019 11:13 AM PST

I always like reading the community spotlight.

• 1479 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:10 PM PST

Instructive news as usual. Can't help but starve for more information on the game itself, but it's still great and relevant.

• 3 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:37 PM PST

Just FYI the 'view in browser' link in email points to december's newsletter

• 217 posts
    January 16, 2019 4:38 PM PST

WANT MORE infoooooooooo.... lol and screens.. lotsa screens lolol

• 287 posts
    January 16, 2019 8:11 PM PST

2018 was a pretty successful year for VR. Can't wait to see the things to come this year. Fingers crossed that we're talking about how awsome alpha is at this point next year!

• 55 posts
    January 17, 2019 5:47 PM PST

I look forward to finding out if this treasure chest in the room above the gate in the painting of the elf wall will be in the game when I finally get to explore it. 

Nice visuals!

Grr I got meh some new Dwarf glasses and now I can see that the treasure chest I noticed is actually a throne or chair of some type......unless it's a treasure chest disguised as a throne!! 

Crafty Elves! They would make a chair treasure chest!

This post was edited by Talonguard at January 28, 2019 2:50 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    January 17, 2019 5:59 PM PST

Quambu said: Question what were the internal goals and their rough timeline as stated in the newsletter?

They are "internal" which means they won't share them publicly here. And that's probably for the better. Timelines often have to change for various reasons, but the general public has a hard time to adjusting to unexpected changes and therefore usually ends up just getting upset with the company. That headache is avoided by just not sharing details of their plans until they are 100% sure they are going to happen. From our perspective, it may seem like they are flying by the seat of their pants, but they do in fact have a schedule in mind. But at the same time, we're not always entitled to know exactly what that is. They'll come out and tell us when the time is right.

• 14 posts
    January 17, 2019 8:00 PM PST

Thank you for the announcement. 

• 15 posts
    January 19, 2019 7:31 AM PST

I wish I could have been there.  Guys, come to Florida sometime in the future!  :)

• 1247 posts
    January 21, 2019 5:37 PM PST

Looks good! I can already see some improvements on the elf. :)