Forums » Introduce Yourself

Geesh I cant even remember my EQ2 server let alone EQ

• 7 posts
    January 12, 2019 3:35 AM PST

Hi im Lucius Valerium or Valerius, Feyowind, Solarion (Fom the guild the SunGaurd Pact) from EQ EQ2 Silverbane from Rift and ESO and Camelot (which was probably my least fav)... a ton of alts that i cant remember... just want to say hi to everyone... looking forward to this... EQ3 was more of a let down then when my fiance left. And still is.  So lets cross our fingers, dont listen to nay sayers and lets have some fun!   Ill try to leave some undead for the rest of you!

• 60 posts
    January 12, 2019 5:57 AM PST

Hello, and welcome! Im sure this game will be what alot of us have been seeking, for quite a long time. 

• 8 posts
    January 12, 2019 8:30 AM PST

I'm fairly new here too, but welcome!

Just a couple days ago I fired up EQ for the first time in forever, and my server was no longer there. I guess ~ 16 years of server consolidation will do that, lol. I ended up just loading up each server looking, and found all my characters on about the 3rd or 4th guess. Was pleasantly surprised they were all still there. Logged into my monk to find him standing at that Aviak tree tower thing staring down an Avocet. Brought back some good memories.

This post was edited by BlackSmokeDMax at January 12, 2019 8:30 AM PST
    • 7 posts
    January 12, 2019 10:30 AM PST

aw to bad...  i triedeq2 and (I never said this) but it was laughably outdated

• 769 posts
    January 13, 2019 1:43 PM PST

Welcome back!

• 420 posts
    January 14, 2019 5:15 AM PST
    Welcome dude
    • 98 posts
    January 14, 2019 6:06 AM PST

Welcome Back!

• 4058 posts
    January 14, 2019 2:09 PM PST

Welcome!