Forums » News and Announcements

Newsletter Update

• 3852 posts
    October 17, 2019 8:58 AM PDT

It was posted on their Twitter feed on Oct. 10.))

This is just ...wrong. We should be able to keep track of things like this by looking at the official forums without need to constantly check the forums, twitter, facebook, reddit or any other channels. That is the whole point of *having* official forums.

• 2419 posts
    October 17, 2019 9:08 AM PDT

dorotea said:

This is just ...wrong. We should be able to keep track of things like this by looking at the official forums without need to constantly check the forums, twitter, facebook, reddit or any other channels. That is the whole point of *having* official forums.

I was holding off making the exact same point becuase I was feeling like a broken record, so thank you for bringing this up.  A delay in the newletter would fall under 'announcements', in my opinion, and should have been posted here first.  Twatter and Sh*tbook can go eff themselves.

• 172 posts
    October 17, 2019 10:26 AM PDT

Vandraad said:

dorotea said:

I was holding off making the exact same point becuase I was feeling like a broken record, so thank you for bringing this up.  A delay in the newletter would fall under 'announcements', in my opinion, and should have been posted here first.  Twatter and Sh*tbook can go eff themselves.

Yep, i look  for updates for Pantheon exclusively on the forums and if not its at least the first place i go.

• 438 posts
    October 17, 2019 11:49 AM PDT
    I don’t ever talk negative on VR, but hearing that the NL was pushed a week on a different platform other than the official forums really makes me scratch my head. But oh well, community at least shared it here on forums and I’m thankful for that
    • 68 posts
    October 17, 2019 12:26 PM PDT

I also feel the same about this. I should be on the Forms first and then other platforms!