Forums » Pantheon Classes

Combat Pacing

• 7 posts
    January 7, 2019 7:18 PM PST

I have questions regarding the combat pacing, I understand its likely to change and also depends on your class. For the melee classes, what is the ability pacing like? Is the focus on auto attacks with a small window of ability use or will it be more focused on using your abilities with auto attacks in between? Will you be able to go from one ability to another with minimal down time or will the be mid-long CDs on your abilities?

Also what is the time between combats like, is there a need to spend long down time recovering after each combat or will you be able to go from one combat to atleast a few combats before spending down time to recover? (Assuming you are an appropriate level / geared for the zone you are in).

--Cascc

• 379 posts
    • 839 posts
    January 8, 2019 5:54 PM PST

This is really completely up to the way the group plays, or in some circumstances the way 1 or 2 members play. If everyone is tuned to play efficiently then there will be minimal downtime, if you have a DPS pulling agro and getting hurt a lot then the healer will need some time between pulls to med back up. It's likely an efficient group understanding cc and agro will be able to play with minimal downtime. I hope this helps a bit

This post was edited by Hokanu at January 8, 2019 5:55 PM PST