Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Even the wife

• 11 posts
    November 23, 2018 3:52 PM PST

Is peaked with interest for Pantheon, so much so she went and got 2 new gaming laptops. Lol

• 159 posts
    November 23, 2018 7:21 PM PST

lol mine retired from mmos about 5 yrs ago and is coming back for Pantheon too 

• 346 posts
    November 24, 2018 1:48 AM PST

@Xilshale

That's when you whisper into her ear...

"Well, you didn't really retire then did you?"

• 4 posts
    November 24, 2018 8:46 AM PST

My wife and I are teaming up again for this one, we played back in EQOA, and the first part of EQ II. 

Cant wait 

Goodluck !

• 11 posts
    November 24, 2018 8:52 AM PST

Dang maybe we should form a couples guild. Lol

This post was edited by Incarium at November 24, 2018 8:52 AM PST
    • 159 posts
    November 24, 2018 10:59 AM PST

Janus said:

@Xilshale

I got my fun watching her twitch as I watched the dev streams on the tv in the livingroom as she tried to ignore it.  When she decided to play I can't remember what was said on the stream but Joppa said something that resulted in her yelling "damn it Joppa, now I have to play" then she asked me how much a pledge costs, after she muttered some more choice words about dev streams.

• 217 posts
    November 24, 2018 12:18 PM PST

HAHAH gotta love it when soomething is good enough to get the wife on board!

• 11 posts
    November 24, 2018 12:32 PM PST

Xilshale said:

Janus said:

@Xilshale

I got my fun watching her twitch as I watched the dev streams on the tv in the livingroom as she tried to ignore it.  When she decided to play I can't remember what was said on the stream but Joppa said something that resulted in her yelling "damn it Joppa, now I have to play" then she asked me how much a pledge costs, after she muttered some more choice words about dev streams.

• 11 posts
    November 24, 2018 12:34 PM PST

Mine still doesn’t know how much I pledged, hopefully I get to live long enough to make it to the zone line... /y TRAIN INC!!

• 200 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:40 AM PST

Got my wife interested! I got her started out on Vanilla WOW a year ago which we stopped playing. Now we play Overwatch together. Hopefully, she will like Pantheon!

• 14 posts
    December 26, 2018 8:13 AM PST

I may have to broach the topic with the wife as well. Wish me luck.

• 190 posts
    December 30, 2018 5:45 AM PST

maelfyn said:

Best of luck! Husband and I have been MMOing together for a long time. The family that plays together, stays together.  ;)

• 1479 posts
    December 30, 2018 10:45 AM PST

Waiting to sum up the budget of our new years before deciding if we buy an alpha access for mine, or wait a little longer ;) .

• 23 posts
    January 9, 2019 12:41 PM PST

Recently built 2 new systems for Pantheon, but wifey says she won't do corpse runs ever again...could be a deal breaker :(

• 2 posts
    January 9, 2019 3:11 PM PST

Compromise, she can roll a necro (let's hope it's in at release) and summon her own corpse when needed :)

Mortam said:

Recently built 2 new systems for Pantheon, but wifey says she won't do corpse runs ever again...could be a deal breaker :(

• 17 posts
    January 23, 2019 1:59 AM PST
    Well I'm thinking the gaming laptop I bought her should help smooth the way a bit.
    • 40 posts
    January 23, 2019 8:32 AM PST

Can't give this enough likes or love. I lost mine and never could bring myself to remarry again,  but I got a lot of brothers as a biker in a club and it helped heal me. 

Its a very special gift to be able to play with a spouse, son, or daughter, and I'm sure you will agree.

• 90 posts
    April 18, 2019 3:09 PM PDT

wildenightwolf said:

maelfyn said:

Best of luck! Husband and I have been MMOing together for a long time. The family that plays together, stays together.  ;)

I remember EQ breaking apart just as many couples as it brought together. I knew a few women who left their husbands and kids for some random they met in EQ. 

EQ was known for ending marriages.