Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Time Matters!

• 9115 posts
    November 12, 2018 4:06 AM PST

What are you spending your time on while you wait for Pantheon? #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

• 470 posts
    November 12, 2018 4:10 AM PST

Boredom...Kilsin...Boredom. Aside from that I've recently loaded up the Vanguard Emulator to give that a bit of a try. Sadly not a lot of folks playing. Also working through some backlogged games I haven't quite finished. But mostly, boredom. My preferred hobby for downtime is MMOs and currently I don't have one. ~cries~

This post was edited by Kratuk at November 12, 2018 4:11 AM PST
    • 178 posts
    November 12, 2018 4:43 AM PST

1- DDO (dungeons and dragons online)

2- waiting for Anthem, hopefully they will not pull "destiny2" on us. ( coming in february)

3- fantasizing about pantheon...  using the refresh button alot?

not necessary in this order.

• 216 posts
    November 12, 2018 5:04 AM PST

Re-watching pantheon videos while waiting for new pantheon streams to come out, bothering my friends by constantly mentioning pantheon. I've watched all of the videos on the official pantheon youtube page a minimum of 13 times each some more. I need new videos hurry up PA4.

• 61 posts
    November 12, 2018 5:55 AM PST

Playing through Borderlands 2 again currently, but his time with the kiddo at my side, also trying to finish Spiderman, Dragon Quest and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Also downloaded and haven't even started Red Dead Redemption 2 yet :p

I got plenty to keep me busy for awhile.

• 2138 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:12 AM PST

ressurected my char on EQ and playing through the past expansions (made some new friends and the guild was still there after 10years! 7 left but same people!).

Also Rimworld. Some destiny 2 but not alot.

• 438 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:31 AM PST
    Rdr2. Kids. And hunting. Plenty to keep busy
    • 257 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:44 AM PST

Last couple of days I was spending my time reading how excited Blizzard fans are about their new phone app .. err I mean game ... lol.

• 58 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:52 AM PST

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

• 160 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:57 AM PST

Mostly, I spend my time wondering "When will Kilsin post some more in-game screenshots on the Pantheon web page (the media section)?", considering that the last photos in there are tagged with "copyright 2017".

No, Facebook posts don't count. I don't look much at a site that constantly spams me with pop-ups asking me to create an account with them.

• 3852 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:36 AM PST

LOTRO. Unless you outright buy a boost to a high level it takes a significant amount of time to get there. Unlike some games where leveling is far too fast. Far faster than I hope Pantheon will be I hasten to add.

They just introduced two new "legendary" servers (slower leveling, cannot go over level 50 - progression servers). I deleted all existing characters to start over there. Starting over is a wonderful way to waste time.

• 47 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:40 AM PST

Bored...recently started playing Destiny 2 again.  Waiting on more streams and the November newsletter for the most part lately.

• 646 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:52 AM PST

Enjoying WildStar right to the end. Last night, for example, my friends and I had a blast running some Prime 13 dungeons. They are really freaking hard! It's awesome. I'm going to miss this level of difficulty in content so much.

When I'm not playing WildStar, my video game time kind of osscillates. I poke around in WoW, sometimes Rift, recently started the Path of Fire content with my husband in GW2, and resubbed to FFXIV.

I also draw, and my current project is a large group shot of all of my friends' WildStar characters together.

There are other real life duties, but that's mostly what I spend my free time doing.

• 1019 posts
    November 12, 2018 8:00 AM PST

Tried to play EQ2 for a while.  took me 2 weeks to reach the upper levels and this was without using pots or any other "help" the game offers.  It was sadly easy.

Playing Banished a lot.  Fiddleing with RPG Maker MV.   Watched the LazyPeon's take on WoW Classic.  So, although I never played WoW much, I think I'll give it a shot for a month or so.

When not playing Banished, constantly reading over my Steam libaray, stairing at all my games, thinking about none are interesating enough to reinstall and play.

• 37 posts
    November 12, 2018 8:14 AM PST
    Classic wow with a little regular wow thrown in next year and reading all the pantheon lore I can find. :D

Also plan on stepping up my fitness game so I can be in a good place when this game launches because I know I will be sedentary for many many hours haha.

• 696 posts
    November 12, 2018 8:32 AM PST

Playing some WoW, League of Legends, and Fortnite currently. Gunna quit Fortnite after this season to work on programming. Also, will be prepping for classic wow release in summer 2019. 

• 644 posts
    November 12, 2018 9:36 AM PST

Not willing to invest in a game so mostly just reading the forums.

I might dabble in WOW when it releases (son is a huge WoW fan and wants me to play with him) but WoW only keeps my attention for months, unlike EQ which kept my attention for almost decades.

• 627 posts
    November 12, 2018 9:40 AM PST
    Apart from my regular daily life I'm Playing Legion td 2, cs and offationally dota 2, wow and the are billions. I enjoy my monthly Pantheon news letter and I'm wondering when Nov. Edition is gna hit the forum?

I'm also trying to convince some rl mates to look into Pantheon, and buy acces for beta testing. So we can start explore together at some point :) so far 4 mates are joining, almost a full team so it looks promising.

• 1860 posts
    November 12, 2018 9:46 AM PST

Still checking the forums.  Other hobbies.  No games.  There are none that interest me in the slightest.

• 5 posts
    November 12, 2018 10:05 AM PST

Me and a few old EQ friends jumped on the Coirnav server as it is pre luclin atm launches later this month. Not as authentic to original but lots of groups for lowbies.  We created a guild called Pantheon Waiting Room as the only reason we are there is to relive some old EQ memories while waiting for Pantheon to launch.  We have played all the emulators but went back to paid accounts as we seen there was a large population and people would be moving from camps once Luclin opened.  We are currently finishing up to 25 in UR atm and moving to TOFS next.  I am playing a bard atm never played one before have a friend doing an SK and another doing a rogue.   It is actually fun atm as we are not having to box but finding groups.   We will probably drop after doing a little bit of PoP that we liked.  But for now having fun like the old days.

• 120 posts
    November 12, 2018 10:47 AM PST

I'm taking the time to play some old RPGs that I've wanted to but never got to because I'm a social gamer and having a prime MMO to play was always more appealing.

Believe it or not, never finished FFXIII, so going through that trilogy now. Next I'll jump into FFXV. Super crazy excited about Darksiders III (not a feminist, but female Fury looks badass as heck!) and Kingdom Hearts III! Got a few other older games I want to play, like some of the old Tales series...

I guess that's a lot. ^^ With any luck, it might last me until Pantheon? Maybe? Please. T-T

• 8 posts
    November 12, 2018 11:00 AM PST

Listening to Pantheon Videos while at work.  Playing ESO, plus whatever else pulls my attention when I am not at work and of course checking the Pantheon forums for anything new...

• 523 posts
    November 12, 2018 11:30 AM PST

Kellie said:

Re-watching pantheon videos while waiting for new pantheon streams to come out, bothering my friends by constantly mentioning pantheon. I've watched all of the videos on the official pantheon youtube page a minimum of 13 times each some more. I need new videos hurry up PA4.

Pretty much this.

• 259 posts
    November 12, 2018 4:34 PM PST

For the last almost 6 months I've been playing The Project 1999 Classic EverQuest Server.

Experimenting with classes I never did during original and tons of crafting.

This morning I finished my first ever full set of Imbued Cabilis Scale Mail for my Iksar Shaman. Staying busy. :)

• 363 posts
    November 12, 2018 5:50 PM PST

Outside of work, I spend most of time on personal art and many side projects.

https://www.instagram.com/monkeypit/