Forums » News and Announcements

A Special November Pledge Drive

• 363 posts
    November 21, 2018 5:03 PM PST

If you are already a Pathfinder pledge and pledge another 50$ does it go towards bumping your pledge status to Adivisor pledge or is it separate? 

This post was edited by Willeg at November 21, 2018 5:04 PM PST
    • 1479 posts
    November 22, 2018 2:01 AM PST

Bronsun said:

If you are already a Pathfinder pledge and pledge another 50$ does it go towards bumping your pledge status to Adivisor pledge or is it separate? 

Theses are completely separate. They are stated as "A way to give money to Vr outside of standart pledges".

• 30 posts
    November 24, 2018 6:44 AM PST
    I pledged too. Happy Thanksgiving.
    • 11 posts
    November 27, 2018 3:02 AM PST

I've done it too, we are waiting!

• 34 posts
    December 1, 2018 7:12 AM PST

1,000 to you! Hope you find someone that helps VR bring Pantheon to everyone quicker and better looking then before!

• 200 posts
    December 4, 2018 8:52 AM PST

Can we still contribute to this? Is the donation documented the same as the pledge purchase? Thanks

• 3016 posts
    December 4, 2018 9:27 AM PST

dorotea said:

Definitely no rewards that have already been promised for pledges should be given as part of this drive. 

On the other hand, I have no use  whatsoever for a different looking nametag. When you are as close to perfect as I am you try not to stand out. False modesty is an important skill.

Oh kayyyy that was pretty funny Dorotea hehehe thanks for the humour. :)

Cana

• 34 posts
    December 4, 2018 10:17 AM PST

WarKnight said:

Can we still contribute to this? Is the donation documented the same as the pledge purchase? Thanks

If the website still lets you pledge for it should still be up https://bit.ly/2QslNj5. It connects to your existing pledge but does not add to it so if you have a 50 dollar pledge you still have a 50 dollar pledge regardless of what you donate.To be fair the newsletter came out the 8th so couple more days would be a 1 month run. I had submitted a ticket about this awhile back asking what banners were and the nameplate if it was seperate or a different colored one of one you might allready own from a different pledge.  The answers I got were basiclly banners are like suffix or prefix titles to your nameplates. The nameplate is a seperate one and they are looking into toggle or switching name plates if multiple are avaliable. 

This post was edited by Lewtz at December 4, 2018 10:19 AM PST
    • 200 posts
    December 4, 2018 10:38 AM PST

Lewtz said:

WarKnight said:

If the website still lets you pledge for it should still be up https://bit.ly/2QslNj5. It connects to your existing pledge but does not add to it so if you have a 50 dollar pledge you still have a 50 dollar pledge regardless of what you donate.To be fair the newsletter came out the 8th so couple more days would be a 1 month run. I had submitted a ticket about this awhile back asking what banners were and the nameplate if it was seperate or a different colored one of one you might allready own from a different pledge.  The answers I got were basiclly banners are like suffix or prefix titles to your nameplates. The nameplate is a seperate one and they are looking into toggle or switching name plates if multiple are avaliable. 

thank ya! =)