Forums » General Support

Two Factor

• 31 posts
    October 25, 2018 7:31 PM PDT

Hello, not sure if this is the right area, but I was wondering if there was going to be two factor authentication added to our logins. I did search, but it only brought up one thread in the search that was in the VIP forum that I could not see what was said in response. I could definitely see why a VIP would also want to protect their account haha. I dont know if there is a way to do it that I missed or if it is listed somewhere as coming soon and I can't find that. I really like that extra layer of security :) thank you!

• 372 posts
    October 25, 2018 8:09 PM PDT

Joppa in the MMORPG interview did get asked this question, but he didn't have a definitive answer, since he's not involved in that part of things. He did say though that they are committed to account security and as far as he is aware, the guys who are in charge of that part of things is fully up to date on the tech that's out there. Here is a link to where he said that: source.

So hopefully the answer is yes.

If nobody from VR comes in and answers, it may just be too soon for something like this, and we will find out more about it later when we are closer to launch.

• 31 posts
    October 26, 2018 6:07 PM PDT

Thank you! And I appreciate that link :)