Forums » Support

I pledged the 250 USD wheres the download?

• 3 posts
    October 19, 2018 7:36 AM PDT

I pledged the 250 USD wheres the download? I do not see any alpha download / client / access??

• 1574 posts
    October 19, 2018 7:40 AM PDT

We are currently going through the final stages of pre-alpha testing.

Alpha is not expected to start until next year - hopefully not too late in the year.

Those of us with pledges allowing us to participate will be notified when the time comes - also it will surely be discussed on the forums.

• 3 posts
    October 19, 2018 7:42 AM PDT

dimentox said:

I pledged the 250 USD wheres the download? I do not see any alpha download / client / access??

Gotcha.... i actually upgraded to the 300 package... at what level is the prealpha access? 

GUess back to camelot for now.

• 3 posts
    October 19, 2018 9:08 AM PDT

Gotcha.... i actually upgraded to the 300 package... at what level is the prealpha access? 

Last check - the 10K package...

• 1574 posts
    October 19, 2018 11:26 AM PDT

I've spent so *much* time in Camelot. 

Dark Ages of Camelot that is - Camelot Unchained is pure pvp unlike DAOC which even had a server (Gaheris) without any pvp.

• 147 posts
    October 19, 2018 1:57 PM PDT

Anyone got 10K I can borrow/have? LMAO

• 335 posts
    October 20, 2018 3:19 AM PDT

dimentox said:

GUess back to camelot for now.

The $1k one was previosuly the pre-alpha entry a while back but the cut that perk after pre-alpha started. Presumably, barring any changes or additional phases, pre-alpha 4 may be the final pre-alpha phase before alpha. We were supposed to be heading to alpha late this year but that got pushed back a bit to add another pre-alpha phase for some asdditional work before alpha. So that said, welcome to the long wait to alpha with the rest of us.

Keep in mind the alpha will be far from feature complete. They're doing an actual alpha (not feature complete, likely a broken buggy mess, unbalanced, and just some core features likely taking place over phased testing rather than persistent server utime) rather than an overglorified promotional demo that many other games use these days under the guise of early access. And it will be under NDA.

This post was edited by Kratuk at October 20, 2018 3:20 AM PDT
    • 1574 posts
    October 26, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

Quite possible - maybe likely. But we don't *know* yet - neither do they, perhaps. A semi-persiatant alpha would be very nice.

• 8164 posts
    October 26, 2018 4:26 PM PDT

Alpha should be next year sometime but we don't have any more accurate info than that, it all depends on how these pre-alphas go and what hurdles we may hit during development/test. Once we get into the new year we will have a better understanding, but again, we will announce it once it is getting close to make sure no one misses out and everyone can plan ahead for it.

• 2 posts
    October 27, 2018 3:36 PM PDT

From all the posting and discussion you'd think that people are playing the game.  I mean there is a massive list of guilds already.  How in the world can ya form a guild when the game isn't even here yet....

Anywho - Looking forward to playing :)

• 3775 posts
    October 29, 2018 5:18 PM PDT

Cryos said:

From all the posting and discussion you'd think that people are playing the game.  I mean there is a massive list of guilds already.  How in the world can ya form a guild when the game isn't even here yet....

Anywho - Looking forward to playing :)

Community is at the core of Pantheon, so some people like to just get together with like-minded folks to talk about the game and develop friendships so they can get the ground running when the game launches :)