Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Red Dead Redemption 2

• 438 posts
    October 17, 2018 7:44 AM PDT
    Any of you guys or gals getting it ? If so which platform? PS4 here
    • 3852 posts
    October 17, 2018 8:17 AM PDT

I have become a one-trick pony. I just play MMOs these days and only on the computer.

If I try another one while waiting for alpha it will probably be either Project Gorgon despite its numerous weaknesses or Ashes of Creation despite its own. Or maybe Black Desert Online for some eye candy even though I know I would hate the higher levels with all the pvp. 

Rnjoy RDR2 - whatever it is.

• 438 posts
    October 17, 2018 8:34 AM PDT
    I’m same for most part. PC I’ll typically stick to just one game, definitely a MMO. But I’ll pass time on the PS4 every now and again.
    • 198 posts
    October 17, 2018 8:56 AM PDT

I preordered directly from Rockstar, so I am assuming I won't have it ON release day, but maybe?  I got it for PS4.  I'm really excited for it :)

• 438 posts
    October 17, 2018 10:10 AM PDT
    Hell yea dude. Once you’re situated with it shoot a DM I’ll send over PS name maybe we can gank people in November when online for it comes out
    • 560 posts
    October 25, 2018 1:55 PM PDT

It is rare to see a game not on PC that makes me consider a console. This is one of thoughs games but I expect as in the past the feeling will pass and instead I will end up finding somthing else to play on PC.

• 12 posts
    October 30, 2018 10:03 AM PDT
    This game is a step up with regards to game tec, AI, gameplay, Graphics, production, etc. subsequent games will be held to this standard I believe.
    I created an another account on my ps4 b/c my wife wanted to play , that never happens.
    • 839 posts
    October 30, 2018 8:39 PM PDT

Man, I am loving the slower pace and deliberateness of this game. Only just started on xbox last night.  Loving that cinematic camera angles through the moutain ranges

Very thoughtful game!

• 438 posts
    October 31, 2018 5:44 AM PDT
    It’s a beautiful game for sure. Wish I had Zews 4K TVs to play on lol.
    • 93 posts
    February 4, 2019 1:43 AM PST

I loved RDR2. I don't really play consoles anymore, but I fell in love with the first RDR and absolutely had to borrow a family members console so I could play RDR2.

• 438 posts
    February 4, 2019 9:15 PM PST
    Whelp I said it once said it again, any of you on PS4 send me a DM and we can Murk pink dots.