Forums » News and Announcements

Visionary Realms is Hiring

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    October 4, 2018 12:09 PM PDT

Are you passionate about making online worlds? Do you have experience in Technical Art, Asset Management, Character Animation or Concept Art? Visionary Realms is hiring for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen!

http://visionaryrealms.com/company/career/

• 1019 posts
    October 4, 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Woohoo...hire dem peoplez!

• 198 posts
    October 4, 2018 1:58 PM PDT

I take this as a sign that VR is feeling comfortable with their PA4 progress and ramping up for the next development push.  I wish I could apply, but I don't know anything about art, digital or otherwise :p

• 2886 posts
    October 4, 2018 2:54 PM PDT

This is almost always a good sign. The team is growing and progress is ramping up. Good luck to all that apply!

• 206 posts
    October 4, 2018 4:03 PM PDT

This is the best news! Makes me feel like the wheels are turning and we might be getting closer to a release date. Also, really happy to hear that there is some sort of income available VR. I noticed that the pledge page for Chronicles of Elyria says that they've collected close to 5 million dollars.

I really hope VR is in that ballpark figure =)

• 28 posts
    October 4, 2018 9:15 PM PDT

Is this expansion or replacement?

• 6 posts
    October 4, 2018 10:12 PM PDT

I'm a web dev, please hire me.

• 363 posts
    October 5, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

I already dropped my resume on them a few months back, but since I'm working a full time gig I'm only available to work freelance or volunteer. Probably best for them to have someone full time on site.

• 128 posts
    October 5, 2018 10:22 AM PDT

I may be reading way too much into this, but like the previous posters, can see this as only good news.

• 2886 posts
    October 5, 2018 2:56 PM PDT

gertdoggy said:

Is this expansion or replacement?

Brad said on Twitter this is growth due to investments and pledges. They also just added an Environment Artist position.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at October 5, 2018 2:59 PM PDT
    • 28 posts
    October 5, 2018 4:33 PM PDT

Thank you Baz. This is definitely very positive news.

• 74 posts
    November 30, 2018 6:11 AM PST
    I’m a software developer of 20+ years experience with a very artistic eye, from a family comprised of artists, who has played games my entire life. I’m also devoting a channel on YouTube specifically for MORPG creation. I’ll glady offer my services as a tester or creative sounding board for MMO mechanics and immersion concepts, as well as what gamers really want in a more difficult mmo with regards to accomplishment, and player satisfaction. This ultimately , I believe, translates to player enjoyment and retention.

Cheers

~ CaffeineInjected ~
    • 20 posts
    December 16, 2018 6:17 PM PST

I spent a few weeks in depression because Brad said they didn't have any use for an insurance adjuster on the team :(....

• 1 posts
    January 9, 2019 11:49 PM PST

I have none of the above skills, but what I do have is a deep understanding of MMORPGs. Consider me and i'll devote my life to making this game magical!

• 17 posts
    March 28, 2019 10:17 AM PDT

If I can work from my love seat...and in my jockeys...I guess you can have me on the cheap.

Oh..and i only work on thursdays....between 3pm and 5pm....est.