Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Anyone Playing EQ2 Currently?

• 2 posts
    September 15, 2018 5:51 PM PDT

I've got a few toons on the Maj'Dul server - anyone still play EQ2 that wanna connect? 

• 844 posts
    September 18, 2018 7:11 PM PDT

No one apparently.

• 19 posts
    September 19, 2018 11:11 AM PDT

I was, but the game is so reptitive and easy now I jsut can't play it now. Wish they would make a server like the first 2 years of Eq2, good times then.

• 7 posts
    November 10, 2018 1:48 AM PST
    I have been contemplating starting a character to see what it is like now. I haven't played since it launched, and even then I was only subscribed for a few months.

It should be done downloading shortly, and when it does I will make a character on Maj'dul. Let me know if you are still playing and want to say hi in game.
    • 2 posts
    November 10, 2018 1:32 PM PST
    I am!! Of course. My toon name is Feyannaa. Let me know when you’re in game :)
    • 190 posts
    November 11, 2018 5:23 PM PST

Not at the moment, but I had two accounts (and my husband had two accounts) and most of my characters are sitting patiently on Antonia Bayle/Maj'Dul waiting for... something? I miss the game, but everytime I try to play I just get melancholy remembering how fun, challenging, and vibrant it used to be.

• 334 posts
    December 4, 2018 8:27 PM PST

I was playing earlier this year on the TLE server. I had a lot of fun but had to leave when RoK came out because I realized how much they ruined itemization and just knew I wouldn't enjoy myself. The TLE also lacked a lot of the charm and difficulty that EQ2 originally had due to devs being unable to reverse a lot of the statflation. It's a shadow of its former self. Despite that, it was fun revisiting and I hope to meet up with the players I met on the TLE in Pantheon. They all seemed equally excited for Pantheon.

• 239 posts
    January 24, 2019 7:42 PM PST

I actually just DLed it again, not sure how long it will hold my attention. I get side tracked in games easy, and been thinking about EQ2 and the classes and skills, and book upgrades, always like that. Making an SK on the latest TLP server Fallen Gate.