Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

How are you passing the time?

• 2886 posts
    January 6, 2019 9:51 AM PST

No other game interests me right now, so I'm building a YouTube/Twitch channel to keep people as educated as possible about Pantheon. It's honestly the best way for me to pass the time - it feels like the years are flying by. I'm having so much fun, I really don't even spend much time wondering when Pantheon will launch. I think learning about the game and interacting with the community is the most productive thing I can do. Understanding the development process more gives me a better perspective, which allows me to be much more patient. And by educating others about the game and promoting a healthy atmosphere, it feels like I'm having a positive impact on the game and helping it become a reality, rather than waiting idly and feeling helpless. I'd highly recommend it :)

• 438 posts
    January 6, 2019 12:27 PM PST
    RDR2. PS4. Not playing any other games on computer because I got burnt out. Waiting patiently for Pantheon. Also hunting. Just filling my freezer.
    • 26 posts
    January 6, 2019 12:45 PM PST

I'm still playing EQ Live, some Heroes of the Storm, and I have a billion other games I should be playing.

• 134 posts
    January 7, 2019 6:24 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

No other game interests me right now, so I'm building a YouTube/Twitch channel to keep people as educated as possible about Pantheon. It's honestly the best way for me to pass the time - it feels like the years are flying by. I'm having so much fun, I really don't even spend much time wondering when Pantheon will launch. I think learning about the game and interacting with the community is the most productive thing I can do. Understanding the development process more gives me a better perspective, which allows me to be much more patient. And by educating others about the game and promoting a healthy atmosphere, it feels like I'm having a positive impact on the game and helping it become a reality, rather than waiting idly and feeling helpless. I'd highly recommend it :)

Yeah I actually found your channel in early december I think. A video popped up on my recommened list and I saw that it was you so I had to subscribe of course. Keep up the good work Baz we appreciate it.

• 23 posts
    January 9, 2019 12:38 PM PST

Been bouncing around a few MMOs. GW2,EQ2,ESO...but kind of stopped playing any the past few months. Nothing grabs me anymore. I just want a good, solid, old shool MMO with modern graphics. Is that too much to ask for?

I doubt I will play much of anything till alpha starts.

• 134 posts
    January 10, 2019 9:37 AM PST

So I am currently playing Neverwinter on PS4 which is a lot of fun and I am running 2 different grouops through a D&D campaign as well as playing in a few other games.