Forums » The Shaman

• 111 posts
    September 3, 2018 8:22 PM PDT

I hope the Shaman gets the spell Shrink or whatever it was called.  Sooo much fun and I remember Joppa saying something in one of the interviews that you may have to shrink down to pass through an area.

• 19 posts
    September 3, 2018 9:17 PM PDT

That would be good.  To me it would be especially fun on an Ogre Shaman.   I dont see it on any list of skills at the moment, but I do remember Joppa saying something about that.  

• 19 posts
    September 3, 2018 11:20 PM PDT

Didn't there used to be double and triple shrinking? 0oO

This post was edited by Grime at September 3, 2018 11:21 PM PDT
    • 1152 posts
    September 4, 2018 8:23 AM PDT

Grime said:

Didn't there used to be double and triple shrinking? 0oO

Yes, in a manner.  Cast Shrink on a Human and they end up the size of a Gnome, but you could cast Shrink on a Gnome and it would end up a little bit smaller.  Thus you could shrink all races twice.

• 111 posts
    September 4, 2018 6:02 PM PDT

It's been soooo dang long... But I remember being tiny and also seeing a little tiny Ogre.  I think you could shrink twice!

• 1152 posts
    September 4, 2018 6:19 PM PDT

Kastor said:

It's been soooo dang long... But I remember being tiny and also seeing a little tiny Ogre.  I think you could shrink twice!

Gnome sized Ogres scratching their butts...nothing better.

• 118 posts
    September 22, 2018 10:46 AM PDT
    Not to flip this... but yes there was something better then a gnome sized ogre. That would be an ogre sized gnome.
    • 12 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:45 AM PDT
    Remember the zone and group complaints I'd receive while doing an inside dungeon camp while in bear form. People just don't appreciate a large furry ass I suppose. Hell it got to the point where they'd want me to double shrink myself before doing buffs.
    • 2 posts
    October 17, 2018 6:57 PM PDT

yes plz bring shrink n game plz asap ty....

• 475 posts
    November 4, 2018 7:10 AM PST

Shrink and grow!!