Here and rdy to watch))

• 249 posts
    August 22, 2018 7:55 PM PDT
    Pizza....check
    Beer... check

I'm ready
    • 55 posts
    August 22, 2018 9:08 PM PDT

Nice work tonight folks! Can't wait to get a crack at this boss myself lol.

• 119 posts
    August 22, 2018 9:20 PM PDT

That was a great stream! I tuned into Nick for the entirety of it

Learned lots of great stuff and it just reinforced that I'll be playing an Enchanter first :D

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    August 22, 2018 9:55 PM PDT

Spluffen said:

So soon after as well! No offense to any of the previous streamers, i loved watching them, but it will be interesting to watch someone like Nick who is actually good at video games try Pantheon. Pretty hyped!

We're HURT! Offended even!

lol, nah, this is something we've been very excited about. During the other streams there's a lot going on you don't see: direction, time checks, tuning, compensation.. heck, there's been a few times when the people on the stream actually had to change some abilities on the fly. Doesn't make for a great gameplay stream at times. It was great having a group in to just play as-is, no other agenda - just get in and have fun!

Hope to do more soon. Thanks so much to the streamers and the community - was a real joy to watch :D

• 5 posts
    August 22, 2018 10:12 PM PDT

Was a lot of fun to watch :). Switched back and forth between Saicred and Baz's stream. Was super interested in seeing some Paladin stuff and though I don't know if I'll end up playin a Ranger it's game play seems pretty fun to me. Good stuff from the things I saw :D. 

• 643 posts
    August 23, 2018 3:57 AM PDT

post a YT link, please

• 97 posts
    August 23, 2018 4:45 AM PDT
    Nick playing the Enchanter was awesome. It was great to see an experienced player rock that class.
    • 259 posts
    August 23, 2018 8:01 AM PDT

That was a lot of fun to watch.

I had to jump feeds to get different perspectives.

Great job to all of you for pushing as far as you did.

And the team up on the Boss, great choice. :) 

• 134 posts
    August 23, 2018 9:22 AM PDT

I am currently watching through the stream right now but my tablet died so I decided to come comment before grabbing my power pack to finish watching it! I am so much more hyped for this game now after watching the stream and I have so many questions. I saw a lot of mechanics and systems that I really like and am glad made it into the game and that I hope stay in the game. I like the group dynamic and the fact that everyone actually has a role to play and its not just smashing your face on your keyboard while you auto attack. I also thought it was funny there was another group of players (testers?) in the same area that they were in. I definitely miss the days of competing to get to the room or area you wanted in a dungeon and camping the spot with your group. I am so excited for this game I can't wait!!!!

• 25 posts
    August 23, 2018 10:17 AM PDT
    Great stream I watched Nick's stream. I thought he did well very hyped to play the enchanter.
    • 31 posts
    August 24, 2018 8:53 AM PDT

Great stream so far... Can't resist calling out what i saw in chat;

"/ooc This area is camped. Off limits to everyone" ROFLMAO

Been time since i heard such stern camp calls hehe

• 287 posts
    August 24, 2018 4:28 PM PDT
    Definitely miss the old ooc camp checks.