Forums » News and Announcements

MMO All-Stars Come to Play Pantheon in a Mega Stream

• 209 posts
    August 4, 2018 10:53 AM PDT

Really looking forward to this! It's great that we'll get to watch it from the POV of each different class!

• 41 posts
    August 4, 2018 1:51 PM PDT

Do we know what area they will be exploring?  Can't wait to see all PoVs!

• 1281 posts
    August 4, 2018 7:29 PM PDT

BenD said:

5 of the top MMO Streamers are playing Pantheon Monday at 6pm PDT in a first-ever All-Star Stream. DocGotGame, Fevir, Force Gaming, TheHiveLeader and Vress explore Terminus. Don't miss this one!

Docgotgame - https://www.twitch.tv/docgotgame
    Fevir - https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming
    Force Gaming - https://www.facebook.com/forcegaming/
    TheHiveLeader - https://www.twitch.tv/thehiveleader
    Vress - https://www.youtube.com/vressgames

Someone shared this in the Discord...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIqJZHCa3c

• 3 posts
    August 4, 2018 7:54 PM PDT

Can't wait to see this!  

• 1019 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:53 AM PDT

6pm PDT is 9pm EST correct?  Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

• 2138 posts
    August 6, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

Kittik said:

6pm PDT is 9pm EST correct?  Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

Yes yes. 6pm PDT is 9pm EST

• 11 posts
    August 6, 2018 4:37 PM PDT

Man I can't wait.... Aradune played a Ranger on the Cohh stream BTW!

• 1019 posts
    August 6, 2018 4:50 PM PDT

I like vress.  I'm going to watch him live.

• 429 posts
    August 6, 2018 4:56 PM PDT

If only one of them were playing a Summoner , so I could finally decide on my class :) most likely watching either Doc or Hive ..

Edit : who am I kidding i will see them all :)

This post was edited by Shea at August 6, 2018 4:57 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    August 6, 2018 4:59 PM PDT

Looking forward to the stream, I wish I could watch all the players :) and yes I wish they had a Summoner i'm really dying to see that class in action.

This post was edited by Drauk4131 at August 6, 2018 5:00 PM PDT
    • 429 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:01 PM PDT

Drauk4131 said:

Looking forward to the stream, I wish I could watch all the players :)

Somewhere you will at some time watch all of them . just not at same time :) oh wait im sure some can even do that :)

• 36 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:02 PM PDT

Shea said:

Drauk4131 said:

Looking forward to the stream, I wish I could watch all the players :)

Somewhere you will at some time watch all of them . just not at same time :) oh wait im sure some can even do that :)

haha yes, well I could manage 2 with Desktop and Laptop but thats it lol.

• 134 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:12 PM PDT

I hope we get to see something new. So far we've seen the same 2 dungeons, Avendyrs Pass a lot and ONE little bit of Wilds End.

I'm really hoping we see something we haven't seen before.

• 1019 posts
    August 6, 2018 6:19 PM PDT

This is a hilarious mess.  It's wonderful!!!  I'm laughing almost constantly.

• 287 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:09 PM PDT
    Oh that was just what I needed! The game is looking so wonderful.
    • 125 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:09 PM PDT

Now that was fun to watch. Great job.

This post was edited by Aatu at August 6, 2018 8:10 PM PDT
    • 363 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:10 PM PDT

My favorite stream so far. Great to watch and even Aradune joined in on Hives chat :D

• 190 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:12 PM PDT

Bronsun said:

My favorite stream so far. Great to watch and even Aradune joined in on Hives chat :D

Indeed! I would love a dedicated RP server, like he mentioned near the end. Maybe one with some actual RP rules.  ;)

• 125 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:22 PM PDT
    A quick afterthought... Not sure if you did it but it may be of promotional value, if you do this again, to have a dev in each of the chats to answer questions for the viewers of each stream
    • 287 posts
    August 6, 2018 8:24 PM PDT
    And we get the caster reveal newsletter this week. Good times!
    • 248 posts
    August 6, 2018 10:08 PM PDT

What an epic stream, was so much fun to watch!

And thank you for the extra time with Vress! Loved watching him explore and seeing the quest with just clues and off you go to figure out where to go om your owne. Oh, and the Keeper journal (if that was it's name, it's really late/early morning now) was amazing! Loved that the text was written while watching!  <3

I'm so exited for this game!

-sorte.

• 523 posts
    August 7, 2018 5:41 AM PDT

Loved the hour of bonus content with Vress after everyone else had logged off.  Was thrilled to see the old EQ1 style "Hail" dialog and typed trigger word quest set up, complete with the bag hidden on the ground out in the world.

Was a little disappointed to see that Thronefast apparently has not been fleshed out any further than the city stream forever ago, except for the wind in the flags, which was awesome, but why was the giant door completely removed, that was a centerpeice of the "Making the City" stream?

• 2886 posts
    August 7, 2018 5:50 AM PDT

Mathir said:

why was the giant door completely removed, that was a centerpeice of the "Making the City" stream?

As you'll remember from the "Making of a City" stream, the team had to manually teleport (GM hack) to the other side of the door even though it is all part of the same zone, because the mechanism for opening the door is not done yet. They have really cool plans for making the opening of the door epic, but it's just not there yet. So in the meantime, rather than all of the testers having to manually teleport through the door to get into Thronefast, they probably just temporarily removed it completely. It's a huge world and building it all takes time. But there's a method to the madness :)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at August 7, 2018 5:52 AM PDT
    • 595 posts
    August 7, 2018 9:40 AM PDT

Mathir said:

Was a little disappointed to see that Thronefast apparently has not been fleshed out any further than the city stream forever ago...

The truth is, there is very likely much work that just hasn't been patched on the pre-alpha servers.  Not every bit of content they complete is immediately going to go live.  

This post was edited by Nikademis at August 7, 2018 9:40 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    August 7, 2018 9:54 AM PDT

Nikademis said:

Mathir said:

Was a little disappointed to see that Thronefast apparently has not been fleshed out any further than the city stream forever ago...

The truth is, there is very likely much work that just hasn't been patched on the pre-alpha servers.  Not every bit of content they complete is immediately going to go live.  

This is true. But I'm guessing it's also because they've switched gears to building up the elven home city of Faerthale, which we haven't seen yet. But once it's done, it'll be feature-complete with the perception system, climate system, etc. in working order. This will serve as a reference zone for how they build the rest of the zones, including Thronefast. So it's possible they've paused development on Thronefast until they've nailed down a good workflow for how to finish building it and the rest of the zones. I suspect world building progress will increase noticeably once they finish the reference zone. Again, method to the madness ;)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at August 7, 2018 9:54 AM PDT