Forums » The Paladin

Will we get lull spells?

• 1116 posts
    July 18, 2018 5:52 PM PDT
    Not a huge concern of mine, but I loved the fact my paladin could lull targets to make good pulling for grps, granted I know paladins aren't a pulling class, but as of right now the only ones I see that are monks, and we all know not every grp is going to have a monk in it, so I am wondering if paladins will get this as part of their utility kit or not
    • 228 posts
    July 18, 2018 8:47 PM PDT

It's not really a lull, but Knight's Persuasion will probably be a helpful CC spell for taking a mob out of combat once it's pulled. It looks like Clerics and Shamans will get a lull, though:

Edict of Stillness: You pacify your enemy’s will for a short time, making them unresponsive to activity happening around them unless directly engaged.

Headwinds: Wind Bane. Bombard your enemy with cross-cutting winds, distracting them and reducing their Aggro and Assist Radius by X meters for Y duration.

This post was edited by Gyldervane at July 18, 2018 8:49 PM PDT
    • 1116 posts
    July 19, 2018 6:16 AM PDT
    Ahh okay thanks Gyldervane, must of missed those, or simply forgot they got them, we'll at least 2 of our healer got them, only bad thing is that most healers hate pulling lol, at least in my experience. But I'm happy to know monks aren't the only ones that can pull properly
    • 65 posts
    August 18, 2018 2:54 PM PDT

Taking a mob out of combat once it is pulled is a great idea for CC, though I never imagined the Pally to be CC. The lull ability is nice as it allows us to pacify a mob near another for the sake of pulling, but I still live by the addage of "You Spank it, you Tank it".

Red