Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Video game warning

• 319 posts
    June 18, 2018 12:57 PM PDT

According to the news today, video gaming id now considered an affliction, or a disease. I can confirm this without a doubt. I am getting sicker by the day just waiting for Alpha. If it doesn't happen soon I may go crazy and do something drastic. Like resub to LOTRO or something

VR please help me. I am sinking fast.

Any other addicts out there ready for a quick fix??

• 129 posts
    June 18, 2018 1:09 PM PDT

Go buy a motorcycle. It's fun.

• 145 posts
    June 18, 2018 1:13 PM PDT

I have a wife and kids these days so it's a lot easier to occupy my time than it used to be. Not even sure how much time I'll get to play when Pantheon releases but I fully intend to try and play as much as I can. When I was single I would go through wihdrawls waiting for games to release it seemed like lol

• 627 posts
    June 18, 2018 1:15 PM PDT
    I consider my self seriously ill, went back and tried wow for a couple of months.. I have a humongous need to puuke all the time.. Yuk..
    • 7 posts
    June 18, 2018 1:17 PM PDT

i must be really sick then im playing on p99 to fill the void.

• 62 posts
    June 18, 2018 1:21 PM PDT

LOL OP.  I love you.  YES!  I am in the same boat.  I resubbed to WoW to keep me occupied, but that proved to just make me miserable.  I am a noobie over there, and seeing how far along everyone is and how much content there is to do and how you can bump to an insta level 100 or 110 character makes me sick.  Lol.  Needless to say, I cancelled it.

I check for information every day for Pantheon, too.  Like, obsessively.  However, I did finally find a game to keep me occupied while in wait :P I've been playing Stardew Valley for the Nintendo Switch.

But yeah... I feel you, Isaya.  I feel you.  The anticipation for any sort of new content is every day, bro.

This post was edited by Perplexing89 at June 18, 2018 1:22 PM PDT
    • 191 posts
    June 18, 2018 2:18 PM PDT

Perplexing89 said:

I am a noobie over there, and seeing how far along everyone is and how much content there is to do...

WoW's a mess, but isn't this part a feature?

• 1281 posts
    June 18, 2018 6:57 PM PDT

Isaya said:

According to the news today, video gaming id now considered an affliction, or a disease. I can confirm this without a doubt. I am getting sicker by the day just waiting for Alpha. If it doesn't happen soon I may go crazy and do something drastic. Like resub to LOTRO or something

VR please help me. I am sinking fast.

Any other addicts out there ready for a quick fix??

No...  Video game ADDICTION is considered an affliction.  This is old news even tohugh they're presenting it as new.  They've been saying the same thing since the early-mid 2000s.