Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Hallelujah

• 316 posts
    June 13, 2018 5:34 PM PDT

I'm so pleased, I don't care if this post is a repeat of several others.

Chris Joppa Perkins and Visionary Realms, congratulations for creating such interesting, gratifying class descriptions! It is oh-so-so-so wonderful to finally see these classes given the subtle attention and creativity they merit. Really, truly fun to see - you all rock!

And please pay as much attention as possible to the animations accompanying these absolutely awesome abilities and ideas - that goes without saying, but just for fun. Really, thank you all for creating such an excellent game for us!

This post was edited by Alexander at June 13, 2018 5:38 PM PDT
    • 346 posts
    June 14, 2018 2:42 AM PDT

As was stated, animations and such are something they plan on later as they want to get the mechanics and dynamics finished first. What's important to note is the reveals only list some of the class abilities not all. With that said, the team at VR deserve adoration and applause for such great work. The class reveal abilities and in particular, Chris with his passion in this area really shows, so I think I speak for all of us when I say, outstanding work.

This post was edited by Janus at June 14, 2018 2:44 AM PDT
    • 627 posts
    June 14, 2018 3:33 AM PDT
    Indeed great work by the team! Can't wait to see what the healers and the summoner bring to the table.
    • 2756 posts
    June 14, 2018 9:19 AM PDT

I'm really impressed so far.  They feel really fleshed out and intriguing.  Can't wait to try every one.

• 93 posts
    June 14, 2018 10:03 AM PDT
    I agree wholeheartedly! It is very exciting and encouraging to see the life being breathed into the very classes we will play. The fresh vision on each role while still preserving its familiarity is fantastic. I’ve said this before but it is just so hard tempering my boundless excitement for this game. I know we still have a long wait, and thats ok, but getting small reveals on classes, game systems, etc. do help mske the eaiting palatable.

Immense kudos to each person at VR who is working hard to deliver this game that we are all dying to play.
    • 15 posts
    June 14, 2018 2:36 PM PDT

Its wonderful to watch the development of ideas and see them manifest into reality.  

• 209 posts
    June 15, 2018 1:17 PM PDT

Alexander said:

I'm so pleased, I don't care if this post is a repeat of several others.

Chris Joppa Perkins and Visionary Realms, congratulations for creating such interesting, gratifying class descriptions! It is oh-so-so-so wonderful to finally see these classes given the subtle attention and creativity they merit. Really, truly fun to see - you all rock!

And please pay as much attention as possible to the animations accompanying these absolutely awesome abilities and ideas - that goes without saying, but just for fun. Really, thank you all for creating such an excellent game for us!

My sentiments exactly! Joppa and the team are doing an awesome job on the classes, and it's so cool to see the level of thought and detail they are putting into them, both on a technical and artistic level. Thanks, guys! Your efforts are truly appreciated!

• 5 posts
    June 15, 2018 1:24 PM PDT

I agree.  I just wonder if I am so out of touch I dont give their efforts justice.  Gonna do my best or die trying.

Keep up the( it better be as good as it feels) good work