Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 19 posts
    June 13, 2018 3:42 PM PDT

...and well met!

Just another long time lurker here who finally decided to take the plunge.  Pantheon has me excited about MMORPG's again, and I'm really looking forward to joining this awesome community.  Like many of you, I began my MMORPG journey with the original EverQuest.  I started just before the Kunark expansion release and while I truly loved playing the game, my fondest memories often come from just sitting around with my group or guild and talking between pulls or laughing at each other during corpse runs.  

I think Pantheon will be something special, and I look forward to exploring Terminus with you all!  Huge thanks to Visionary Realms for creating not only this game, but helping to bring together this community.  

Cheers!

• 2485 posts
    June 13, 2018 7:52 PM PDT

Welcome to the community!

• 3721 posts
    June 14, 2018 3:24 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 1177 posts
    June 14, 2018 6:52 PM PDT

Welcome Loremaster.

• 202 posts
    June 15, 2018 6:46 PM PDT

Welcome :)

• 603 posts
    June 16, 2018 3:56 AM PDT

Welcome TheLoremaster!

TheLoremaster said:

I truly loved playing the game, my fondest memories often come from just sitting around with my group or guild and talking between pulls or laughing at each other during corpse runs.  

You and me both xD

-sorte.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2018 9:40 AM PDT

I too am looking forward to those memories.  This time i have kids around the age i was whe i started playing EQ.  Hopefully i can get them hooked here like i was on EQ.  

Welcome!

• 1720 posts
    June 19, 2018 3:03 PM PDT

Welcome ! ZawrTheMonarch :)