Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

EQ Roll Call / What Server and Guild were you in?

• 5 posts
    June 1, 2018 4:58 PM PDT

Hey Folks,

Someone started a Thread like this over in the Champion Forum, and I thought it should be over here.  So let's have it .... where did you call home on EQ?  

Jackyll (Beastlord)

Tunare Server

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF NORATH

.... Great Guild!!  I started as a Necro way back in 1999, but didn't stay with it, and came back after Luclin to hook up with this wonderful Guild.

This post was edited by jd25u at June 1, 2018 5:01 PM PDT
    • 54 posts
    June 1, 2018 5:10 PM PDT

Started mid 2001

Arbeor - Druid - Prexues - Level 65 - Guild - Dawn Breaker

Corrinn - Enchanter - Stromm - Level 75 - Guild - Final Door

• 633 posts
    June 1, 2018 5:34 PM PDT

Calendria, Kelenin, Terinos, Terina were all names I used a lot in EQ1.  Played from 1999-2005sh.  Played on Povar, Nameless and Xev servers (in that order).

The major guilds I was in were The Fianna, Dominion and Quiet Solitude.

• 201 posts
    June 1, 2018 5:41 PM PDT

Antonius Bertox.  No guild to speak of.

• 66 posts
    June 1, 2018 7:04 PM PDT

Started around 2000 or 2001 and played until about 2004 with at least three or four stints after. Originally on Brell Serilis, which turned into Caziz Thule. Unguilded for the most part.

Aledranor was my druid, Ulexyn my necro.

• 8 posts
    June 2, 2018 3:21 AM PDT

I played on Solusek Ro when EQ first came out. I mostly played Tegid my ranger. Eventually went back to EQ after some years and it was a much different place. Sol Ro merged with Bristlebane and I was in a guild called Servants of None. I forget my characters name there. There's plenty of times I wish I could talk to some the people I used to regularly group with during the early days. So many great and still vivid memories. 

• 1281 posts
    June 2, 2018 12:55 PM PDT

I was in a few guilds, none of them particularly notable, but I played on the Bristlebane server exclusively.  I spent a large part of my time unguilded, but I raided with a few of the larger guilds because I was friends with some of their members.

• 4 posts
    June 2, 2018 4:25 PM PDT

Rasper Helpdesk on Terris Thule, which merged to Rathe, which merged to Prexus I think.

Was in quite a few guilds over the years, but Loyal Rebellion is where I ended my tenure.

• 12 posts
    June 2, 2018 10:44 PM PDT

Sarkden Tepes; Paladin of Povar. Think we merged with Morden Rasp at one point.

Blades of Law

Basically spent all of my free time in any undead zone of relevance except when I had access to the other accounts I 3boxed with in Wall of Slaughter.

Early on a bard friend (Believe their name was Seryn) and I lead weekly Vox and Naggy PUG raids. What a cluster that was.

This post was edited by Sarkden at June 2, 2018 10:45 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    June 3, 2018 1:38 AM PDT

Dreadwolff

Emarr

Mystic Coercion ( Founder , Current Leader) 

• 13 posts
    June 7, 2018 6:21 PM PDT

I was in EMARR also from 99 onwards.  Mainly played an Enchanter named Swindle and a Mage named Maginot.  I was in a number of guilds including Mystic Coercion I think.  Dread you do sound familiar.