Forums » Pantheon Classes

Classes

• 1019 posts
    May 17, 2018 6:54 AM PDT

Love the new layout of the recently added classes.  Are the other classes that are already there going to updated to this new format?

Also,

Hello Monk

Strike of the Wandering Wind

A powerful technique that inflicts your enemy with all of the Physical damage you have taken in the last 5 seconds and heals you for the same amount. (Uses Chakra. Requires the Gate of Balance to be open)

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    May 17, 2018 7:29 AM PDT

Hey Kittik,

Indeed. We'll be covering one Archetype per month until all Class writeups are released.

This month, I chose to focus on the Physical DPS class design writeups. I'm currently considering which Classes I want to focus on for next month, but all will be revealed soon :)

• 422 posts
    May 17, 2018 8:12 AM PDT

Kittik said:

Also,

Hello Monk

Strike of the Wandering Wind

A powerful technique that inflicts your enemy with all of the Physical damage you have taken in the last 5 seconds and heals you for the same amount. (Uses Chakra. Requires the Gate of Balance to be open)

Doesn't that ability sound hella fun. I am definately going to tinker with the Monk as an alt. They sound REALLY fun.

That Ranger though.... Silent Arrow.... Yea that sealed it for me right there....

• 752 posts
    May 17, 2018 10:32 AM PDT
    Why do i feel like i would play ranger over a rogue after reading these? But monks... love the chakra
    • 89 posts
    May 17, 2018 5:01 PM PDT

Before this newsletter I had my main down between Warrior, Bard (if avalible), and Summoner. Ranger has just completely soared past any of those that closely match their EQ implementations.