Forums » Support

Where to download pre-alpha client

• 19 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:24 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my pledge to Sunhunter and I'm wondering how I'm supposed to download the client. Normally I wouldn't post about this, but my pledge was somehow "hung up" in the system and needed to be taken care of directly by the VR Devs. Also, I never received an email from VR confirming my upgrade purchase.... only the one from Paypal, so I'm concerned that emails aren't being sent. I've checked my email on file and all is well, so that's not it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

• 409 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:27 AM PDT

Basically you should receive an email with information.  If not, I can suggest a support ticket.  They're pretty fast responding to that.  Also, if you already have access to the VIP forum, read and follow the instructions of the VIP Discord Server Information thread.

• 202 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:31 AM PDT

When I did the Pax pledge, I saw that I should expect to receive an email with information about downloading the client sometime after May 1st.  Hope that helps.

• 19 posts
    April 28, 2018 11:38 AM PDT

Thank you both. I don't know how I missed that, but I saw a post about it in the VIP forum as well (didn't realize I had VIP forum access either until Durp mentioned it). I'm usually so manic about reading everything and I'm surprised I missed this. DOH!

• 5 posts
    April 28, 2018 12:40 PM PDT

It says the offer is good only until May 1st.  It doesn't say you have to wait until then.

• 3 posts
    April 29, 2018 9:11 AM PDT

anjari said:

It says the offer is good only until May 1st.  It doesn't say you have to wait until then.

True, but somewhere in these forums it is mentioned that anyone signing up (or upgrading) for the PAX offer should not expect to receive any email until after May 1st.

2 weeks ago when I signed up I had not seen this bit of info either, however I did submit a trouble call ticket. One, they were super fast responding (great job!) and secondly they informed me that I shouldn't expect anything until after this offer has expired. I do not have the trouble call ticket anymore otherwise I would post the direct quote by the team, but I did get the impression that you shouldn't expect anything right on May 2nd, that it might take a week or more because they had a bigger response than expected.  

• 43 posts
    April 29, 2018 10:22 PM PDT

You should get an email with a Licence Key once VR has processed your payment in early May. Once you get the key you can use it to create a master account, where you can then sign up for the PA forums. All the instructions are on the PA forums.  VR is a very small company, so it might take awhile to get you key.

But if you don't get an email, put in a ticket with support and they will help you out.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 125 posts
    May 1, 2018 12:08 PM PDT

Dear Panty gods,

I too haven't got any email back other than confirmation of paypal and an email from the "Pantheon Portal Administration" team saying the my new subscription "PAX East 2018 Pledge" was confirmed and where to log in, etc.

I know I know, its only the 2nd day of May, but I too, am an impatient Dark Myr Cleric!

yours swimingly ... Luxuriance

[hehe]

• 1010 posts
    May 1, 2018 12:47 PM PDT

Jeez, guys, best luck in pre alpha. I can't wait for alpha myself, but can't do much for now.

• 125 posts
    May 8, 2018 10:51 AM PDT

Im a sad bear! Still no access to the Secret World ...

I did get the "key" request to create an account & sign the NDA - which I duly have.

I know I know - 5 days isn't too long to wait is it? is it?

*YYEEESSSSSSSSssssss [cry of help peters out into the lonely distance]

• 19 posts
    May 8, 2018 11:13 AM PDT

Koala said:

Im a sad bear! Still no access to the Secret World ...

I did get the "key" request to create an account & sign the NDA - which I duly have.

I know I know - 5 days isn't too long to wait is it? is it?

*YYEEESSSSSSSSssssss [cry of help peters out into the lonely distance]

Hehe. I know what you mean. I was on a trip until last night so I didn't get to sign the NDA and create the appropriate accounts until this morning. As long as there isn't a test session this weekend, I'll survive. If there is though.... OMG /feigndeath