Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Appreciation thread.

• 162 posts
    April 23, 2018 6:02 PM PDT

So I just wanted to say, especially to the VR team. You guys are doing an amazing job. I keep watching all these streams and notice the amounts of improvements you guys make. I would be happy with the game in it's current condition lol. But I will say I have played other games pre-alpha's and alpha's phases, and they were nothing compared to what i see on these streams. 

So this is me saying, keep up the good work, and I wish I could put more money into this game. You guys are doing an amazing job and keep it up. I'm really excited for this game and think I will finally be able to replace EQ lol. But at the same time, I am not eager for this game to come out because I want you guys to master it. If this is your pre-alpha phase, I can't wait to see the Alpha and Beta phases, they will be freaking amazing. The game is just beautiful in it's current form and i can't wait for it to come out, but I look forward to the day it does.

you know, previous games I kept getting itchy bugging and nagging asking for the game to be released already, and i realized that when that happens it launches with too many bugs and things that should have been found before it launched. So I want you guys to take your time, and when i say I can't wait for this game to be released, I really can lol, because i want this to be perfect. 

So good job, I will find a way to give you guys more money, even if it's just $15 a month, and I look forward to seeing the next stream. Great work so far tho!

• 1479 posts
    April 24, 2018 1:49 AM PDT

Thumbs up ! But morning here and too tired to write more.

• 2756 posts
    April 24, 2018 2:16 AM PDT

Here here and hip hip

• 3852 posts
    April 24, 2018 7:32 AM PDT

I agree, of course.

One of the challenges is for VR to never forget the maxim "the perfect is the enemy of the good". 

A perfect game with no bugs released after half of us give up and the MMO world views Pantheon and vaporware as synonymns is more likely to fail than a very good but not perfect game with a few bugs released next year.

But a *worse* mistake is to rush too much and have a terrible release as with Age of Conan or Vanguard or others most of us could name.

• 752 posts
    April 24, 2018 9:52 AM PDT

Good work thus far! Keep going strong! If you need me to mail some protein bars and some caffeine pills i can do that....