Forums » Fan Creations

Pantheon Music - Mystery Awakens with added vocals

• 3 posts
    April 22, 2018 3:50 PM PDT

Hi all!

This is my first post to the forums, but I have been following Pantheon since a friend told me about it many months ago.  Lately, I have been getting more excited about the world of Terminus as we learn more information about the game!  The most exciting thing I've heard yet was the reveal that Bards are likely to make launch.  I'm an old school EQ bard player, had my singing steel shortword epic, and have always thought bards were the single most interesting and well put  together class in an MMO ever (even with the carpal tunnels from twisting songs)!

I am a musician by trade and LOVE the music Pantheon has revealed so far on their sound cloud.  My bard juices got flowing and I wanted to add some of my own flavor to some of the Pantheon music.  I'm a singer, so I added some vocals to the "Mystery Awakens" track that was posted on sound cloud.  If I infringed on any copyright, I'm happy to take it down, but I really wanted to share it in case anyone would enjoy.  The original track is very dark, mysterious (obviously), and had a lament quality to it, in my opinion.  I feel like the vocals represent the Dark Myr lamenting over the death of their goddess, Syronai, or maybe the Ashen Elves remembering their original tree, Lumos.  Anyway, here's the link, please enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-mcdonald-191741990/pantheon-mystery-awakens-with-added-vocals

Again, no infringement is intended, so Visionary Realms feel free to tell me to remove the track if needed.

Thanks!

• 626 posts
    April 22, 2018 4:07 PM PDT

Rand, nice job with the voices. :) Welcome to the community!

• 3237 posts
    April 22, 2018 6:58 PM PDT

Good stuff Rand!  I hope to see you getting involved in some of the theory crafting for bards.  I have seen some of your ideas on other sites and look forward to more.  Cheers!

• 3 posts
    April 22, 2018 8:21 PM PDT

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I did a whole theory crafting of ideas for how the bard could be similar to twisting songs from EQ with less carpal tunnel inducing gameplay, which is probably what you saw.  Now that we are (hopefully) getting bards in at launch, I'm super curious as to how VR is going to implement the class.  I've trolled the Bard forums a bunch, not sure if it's worth starting another "here's how bards should work!"  thread, but maybe I'll clog the forums with more fantasy mechanics, hah!

• 28 posts
    April 22, 2018 10:58 PM PDT

Enjoyed the vocals Rand, thanks for that xx