Forums » News and Announcements

Did MMORPG.com like Pantheon?

• 9115 posts
    April 10, 2018 3:54 AM PDT

@MMORPGcom got their hands on Pantheon at PAX East, did they like it? Check out what they have to say about it here.

https://www.mmorpg.com/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallen/news/pax-east-2018-hands-on-with-pantheon-1000048009

#PRF #PantheonMMO #MMO #MMOPRG #communitymatters

• 7 posts
    April 10, 2018 6:45 AM PDT

Awesome,  I've been looking forward to these review articles from outside perspectives coming out of PAX.  Great work VR!

• 3016 posts
    April 25, 2018 2:58 PM PDT

Love it! :)  there were some snarky remarks about tab targetting in the thread, however..guess those are the guys that run through a dungeon,  don't talk and don't say goodbye when they leave group ...hehe seen a few of those.   "It's all about me ..dang it" lol

Cana

• 23 posts
    April 26, 2018 1:08 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Love it! :)  there were some snarky remarks about tab targetting in the thread, however..guess those are the guys that run through a dungeon,  don't talk and don't say goodbye when they leave group ...hehe seen a few of those.   "It's all about me ..dang it" lol

Cana

I've seen those guys a lot in FFXIV, and when you actually talk to them, some were shocked and ask if we were NPC or not ... i mean COME ON !? You're a playing a damn MMORPG !!

This post was edited by TyanuKhah at April 26, 2018 1:09 AM PDT