Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I went to see Pantheon in Boston.

• 56 posts
    April 8, 2018 8:11 AM PDT

I went to see Pantheon but found Beauty in a city called Boston.

Where the harbour calls me in a way you can't auction.
    Even if you have a special outdoor market lotion
    Watching skateboarders bust out skills without hesitation
    By the Park Plaza hotel wearing Koston.                                                                                                                                          Where stands a statue of Abraham Lincoln.                                                                                                                                        some wearing jeans made of cotton.                                                                                                                                                    And that reminds me of being in WI, Madison.                                                                                                                                          Irish&English names mingled together here like Auston.                                                                                                                          "like a dweller by the throns" from a Normandy Invasion.                                                                                                                 Which is the meaning of the name of some here or Roston.                                                                                                                    Even with the cold wind lingering causing some exhaustion.                                                                                                                  Do I see flowers blooming as I walk down streets in Brighton.                                                                                                                Larry Brid and Kevin McHale must be here in a bastion.                                                                                                                      Near the fabeled Square Garden Madison.                                                                                                                                          Fenway Park does mine eyes see like a beam photon.                                                                                                                           So I had to take a photo of it with great caution.                                                                                                                                   Do I still remember Carl Yastrzemski let me mention.                                                                                                                               From my older brother's baseball card collection.                                                                                                                                      I do reminisce about CHEERS on television.                                                                                                                                          Cause that was a show back in the day that was not forgot on.                                                                                                             Meeting Pantheon fans at the Asgard Pub without speculation.                                                                                                                   On the bus #7 to the Pax East convention.                                                                                                                                               Where cobbled brick streets master my fascination.                                                                                                                                  Riding the silver line with some coffe percolation.                                                                                                                                  As the train moves with each mechanical piston.                                                                                                                                      I go past an area they call Boylston.                                                                                                                                             Laughter is from Summer St. & South Station                                                                                                                                       My sentiments tell me to say with every sensation. 

That I went to see Pantheon but found Beauty in a city called Boston.

• 59 posts
    April 11, 2018 9:00 AM PDT

I do love Boston! So much rich history! It was great meeting you as well! :D

• 56 posts
    April 12, 2018 4:43 PM PDT

Thanks so much Martini! Boston was fun.  It was nice meeting you as well. Hope to meet you again in the future. 

• 27 posts
    May 6, 2018 5:39 PM PDT

May I recommend Massimino's in the north end next time you're in town.

Phenominally great Italian food :D