Forums » The Rogue

Corpse Drag

• 3 posts
    April 7, 2018 2:11 PM PDT

As my name shows, I had many occasions to pull a friend or friends out of trouble. That includes late arrivals to a raid that got killed on purpose so I could drag their body to the raid. Will this dynamic be part of Pantheon?

• 1183 posts
    April 7, 2018 8:24 PM PDT

They have stated in streams that corpse dragging will be in the game.

• 83 posts
    May 23, 2018 5:35 PM PDT

They have mentioned cr in streams, thats true. I haven't seen any particular class listed with the ability yet. I hope we can drag our own if need be, whatever class we are. It can get a person out of some very sticky situations if help is not nearby. Of course, some classes do it way better than others :)

• 3491 posts
    May 24, 2018 9:17 AM PDT

Graysilk said:

They have mentioned cr in streams, thats true. I haven't seen any particular class listed with the ability yet. I hope we can drag our own if need be, whatever class we are. It can get a person out of some very sticky situations if help is not nearby. Of course, some classes do it way better than others :)

The act of dragging a corpse is not a class-specific ability. According to the FAQ, you just have to type /drag:

7.0.1 Will there be abilities, spells, and skills to help negate the pain of death?

Yes. You will be able to /drag a corpse (assuming you have /consent). There will also be spells like Resurrection and Call of the Hero so that groups can stick together and keep going.

But also as you said and the FAQ says, there will indeed be some classes that have some abilities that make it easier to actually get to your corpse.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 24, 2018 9:48 AM PDT