Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Want to upgrade to PAX pledge

• 31 posts
    April 5, 2018 10:40 AM PDT

Thanks for taking your time to look at this . I am thinking of upgrading to the package pledge . Here is my question of I do will it only charge me the difference or will I need to drop $1000? If it does charge me 1000 what would that mean for the money spent on my old pledge ?

Thanks 

• 17 posts
    April 5, 2018 10:47 AM PDT

As always, it is best to direct any billing questions you have towards https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/. That will be your best route to have your questions resolved by VR. Since it is a new pledge most of us would only be able to speculate the answer rather than give you an actual one.

• 31 posts
    April 5, 2018 10:51 AM PDT

Thanks for your quick reply . I have now done as you suggested . 

• 17 posts
    April 5, 2018 11:11 AM PDT

As I am sure other people are curious since I have seen this question pop up a few times, let us know if it is possible to upgrade. I would assume the difference between the 2 packages would be due in full at the time of change since they discontinued the payment plan options back in December, however if you get an answer I am sure it would help others who have the same question if you could toss out a quick reply once you know.

• 8083 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:28 PM PDT

You can upgrade as per normal guys. Just head to the pledge page and select upgrade, then select the Sunhunter pledge as the one you wish to upgrade to during the timeframe that we run the pax pledge for, all Sunhunters will be given Pre-Alpha access, even if you purchased it prior to this event. :)

• 31 posts
    April 5, 2018 10:47 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

You can upgrade as per normal guys. Just head to the pledge page and select upgrade, then select the Sunhunter pledge as the one you wish to upgrade to during the timeframe that we run the pax pledge for, all Sunhunters will be given Pre-Alpha access, even if you purchased it prior to this event. :)

Thanks for the reply kilsin and great info to know . 

• 6 posts
    July 8, 2018 3:27 PM PDT

Can you confirm that Sunhunters get Pre-Alpha access?  I  looked at the descriptions (Jul 8th) and it says Alpha. Yet I have seen several references to pre-alpha access for VIP tier pledges.

• 8083 posts
    July 8, 2018 5:02 PM PDT

Mizztery said:

Can you confirm that Sunhunters get Pre-Alpha access?  I  looked at the descriptions (Jul 8th) and it says Alpha. Yet I have seen several references to pre-alpha access for VIP tier pledges.

No, they no longer get Pre-Alpha, it was only for a limited time during the PAX event.