Forums » Community Sites

Bazgrim at PAX East 2018!

• 2886 posts
    March 22, 2018 8:58 AM PDT

Hey Pantheon Community!

As many of you know, in only two short weeks, I will be at PAX East 2018 along with Visionary Realms. VR will be there the whole time April 5 - 8, but I will be at the convention on Friday the 6th and Sunday the 8th in addition to the Pantheon Meet & Greet at the Asgard Pub on Thursday the 5th at 8pm. I'm thrilled to be able to attend and document the festivities. Similar to my TwitchCon series, I'll be doing a vlog-style video every day I'm there and uploading to YouTube within a day or two. I also have a couple of other fun and exciting videos planned for the weekend that I'll announce later ;) This event promises to bring important announcements and reveals from VR. I'll be posting live updates to Twitter as well as plenty of pics on Facebook, Instagram, etc. So if you're interested in keeping up to date with what's going on, click on the links below and follow me if you haven't already so that you don't miss any of the fun! For those that can’t make it, hopefully I can provide you with some feeling of actually being there. If you have any burning questions you want me to ask the devs while I’m there, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. And of course, if you're going to actually be at PAX, I'd love to meet you! Swing by the Visionary Realms booth (#24096), chances are I'll be there lol. Or feel free to send me a message on Discord (Bazgrim#9429) so we can meet up. I can barely wait! :D

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BazgrimTV

YouTube: www.youtube.com/bazgrimtv

Twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/bazgrimtv

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BazgrimTV

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bazgrimtv/

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bazgrimtv

Btw, my pages are completely dedicated to Pantheon, so you can certainly expect to see much more content from me as the Pantheon Streaming Program gets closer. So be sure to follow if you're interested in that too and I also provided a link to my Patreon page above if you want to jump onboard the hype train as Pantheon prepares to take Twitch by storm! 

But first... to PAX! :D

This post was edited by Bazgrim at March 22, 2018 9:02 AM PDT
    • 2756 posts
    March 22, 2018 10:23 AM PDT

Jelly

• 626 posts
    March 22, 2018 1:15 PM PDT

Be my eyes and ears! I'll expereince PAX through you!

• 27 posts
    March 22, 2018 2:27 PM PDT

I'm so pumped to see what we get out of PAX!

• 1479 posts
    March 22, 2018 2:44 PM PDT

Can't wait thoses two weeks for more information. Thoses two streams pumped me as hell, as it can be reflected over my suddent return of forum activity. I look forward for some weekly regular new information but I suppose it's too much work to maintain such a rythm. I'll have to deal with it.

• 38 posts
    March 23, 2018 7:34 AM PDT

Looking forard to following your PAX coverage. Your enthusiasm for TwitchCon was infectious to the point where I got the feelings I associate with travel even though I wasn't leaving my office chair. :) I hope you have a great time and I am excited to see what we will find out. 

• 2886 posts
    March 23, 2018 9:13 AM PDT

katryn said:

Looking forard to following your PAX coverage. Your enthusiasm for TwitchCon was infectious to the point where I got the feelings I associate with travel even though I wasn't leaving my office chair. :) I hope you have a great time and I am excited to see what we will find out. 

Thank you, that's really encouraging to hear. I've gotten similar feedback from others as well so we're definitely going to be looking to capture that same "feel." Although fortunately I'll have my assistant with me this time who is a much better videographer than I, so hopefully the vlogs will be even better this time! :D

• 2886 posts
    March 31, 2018 9:15 AM PDT

Hey guys,

I'm excited to make a couple of announcements about my upcoming PAX coverage:

1. The Pantheon Community Meet & Greet on Thursday April 5 will be live streamed on twitch.tv/BazgrimTV at 9pm EDT for those that can't attend.

2. I will be interviewing Chris "Joppa" Perkins at PAX to discuss brand new information about every single class in the game! You'll only be able to find it on youtube.com/BazgrimTV.

• 38 posts
    March 31, 2018 11:53 AM PDT

I heard you announce both of those things last night, but wanted to drop by to say I am really looking forward to them. I'm from Canada, so traveling that far for a convention would be tough. And I'm definitely curious to get more details on classes. The information will be useful in and of itself, and the discussion it will undoubtedly bring forth from the community will be great, too. I hope you have a wonderful trip. :) 

• 1479 posts
    March 31, 2018 12:05 PM PDT

Gonna be complicated to line up with my UTC hours, but I'll do my best to get in line with your interviews.

Have a fun time !

• 248 posts
    March 31, 2018 2:54 PM PDT

Really enjoyed your TwitchCon series, looking forward to more good stuff! :D

-sorte.

• 2886 posts
    March 31, 2018 6:37 PM PDT

MauvaisOeil said:

Gonna be complicated to line up with my UTC hours, but I'll do my best to get in line with your interviews.

Have a fun time !

The recording of the Meet & Greet livestream will be posted on my YouTube shortly after. And my interview with Joppa won't be live streamed and will only be on YouTube. So no need to worry. I'll do everything I can to make sure everyone can stay in the loop :)

• 16 posts
    April 7, 2018 1:07 PM PDT

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of schedule for PAX East? I thought Baz was going to have an interview with some big bombshells and there was going to be additional class information detailed, but I can't find any information on the date/time of aforementioned events. :)

• 42 posts
    April 7, 2018 1:30 PM PDT

He Had the interview with the Dev yesterday and said he would post it on his youtube channel in a day or two:)

• 16 posts
    April 7, 2018 1:44 PM PDT

Sarielis said:

He Had the interview with the Dev yesterday and said he would post it on his youtube channel in a day or two:)

Cool - thanks! :)

• 2886 posts
    April 7, 2018 2:53 PM PDT

Hey guys, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to update this thread yet. Here's what I've been up to:

1. The interview with Chris Perkins went very well and is almost done being edited. At that point, it'll have to be approved for release by VR, which is looking like that'll be on Tuesday. This is something I forgot to account for when I tweeted about it, and I appreciate your patience as it's kinda out of my hands. It'll be worth the wait :) The interview serves as a solid introduction to the role and overall playstyle of the classes, especially those that we previously have known next to nothing about. After PAX, VR will be doing more detailed proper class reveals, like they have done so far with the Cleric, Monk, Rogue, and Shaman.

2. Brad publicly said today that "Pantheon should be in Alpha by the end of this year, and in Beta next year." He said this while speaking on a panel about community impact on games, which I will post when I get a chance. My camera glitched part way through, so I still have to clean it up a bit, but I will post that if/when I can.

3. The replay of my first ever Twitch stream from the Meet & Greet should be on YouTube today or tomorrow.

4. As usual, I'm vlogging my perspective of the convention itself, day by day, and will post those vids as I finish them. The first one (from Thursday) should also hopefully be up today or tomorrow.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 7, 2018 3:28 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    April 7, 2018 3:07 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Hey guys, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to update this thread yet. Here's what I've been up to:

1. The interview with Chris Perkins went very well and is almost done being edited. At that point, it'll have to be approved for release by VR, which is looking like that'll be on Tuesday. This is something I forgot to account for when I tweeted about it, and I appreciate your patience as it's kinda out of my hands. It'll be worth the wait :) The interview serves as a solid introduction to the role and overall playstyle of the classes, especially those that we previously have known next to nothing about. After PAX, VR will be going more detailed proper class reveals, like they have done so far with the Cleric, Monk, Rogue, and Shaman.

2. Brad publicly said today that "Pantheon should be in Alpha by the end of this year, and in Beta next year." He said this while speaking on a panel about community impact on games, which I will post when I get a chance. My camera glitched part way through, so I still have to clean it up a bit, but I will post that if/when I can.

3. The replay of my first ever Twitch stream from the Meet & Greet should be on YouTube today or tomorrow.

4. As usual, I'm vlogging my perspective of the convention itself, day by day, and will post those vids as I finish them. The first one (from Thursday) should also hopefully be up today or tomorrow.

Sweet sounds good Baz:)

• 2886 posts
    April 7, 2018 6:59 PM PDT
    • 13 posts
    April 8, 2018 7:02 AM PDT

Tuesday can't come soon enough.  Thanks for all your efforts!

• 38 posts
    April 8, 2018 9:42 AM PDT

Thanks, Baz. Looking forward to more! 

• 3016 posts
    April 8, 2018 2:34 PM PDT

Thanks for what you do...waiting on that interview with Chris Perkins. :)

• 2886 posts
    April 10, 2018 11:10 AM PDT

Hey everyone, my class discussion with Joppa is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vebn1AN6KY

• 1479 posts
    April 10, 2018 11:29 AM PDT

Thanks Bazgrim, listening to it right now !

• 523 posts
    April 10, 2018 1:15 PM PDT

Appreciate the interview Bazgrim, sounds like Druids are going to heal through damage like the Chloromancer in Rift.  That's a fun playstyle if so.  

• 2752 posts
    April 10, 2018 3:57 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Hey everyone, my class discussion with Joppa is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vebn1AN6KY

Should post this in General Discussion, Bazgrim. Not sure many people are checking here.